**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So I’m Paragon now

Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

To be completely honest getting thronebreaker was a hell of a lot more exciting. Perhaps that says more about my general feelings towards the game at this stage in my life. Have a lot less free time.

As for the choices, Hercules is Hercules, Kingpin is Kingpin, and of course the 8.1 gem had to be the same class as the one I already had. No regrets tho, Odin shreds rich get richer.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Congrats!!!🥳🎉🎉
  • JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 392 ★★★
    Odin surprised me! Super cool though! Congrats!

Jinx
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,138 ★★★★
    Congrats. I do like Odin and have been thinking of ranking him up to rank 3. Do you use him often?
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022

Congrats. I do like Odin and have been thinking of ranking him up to rank 3. Do you use him often?

I do, very often.
    He’s great for matchups that require a lot of buffs, and he’s also an Evade counter.
    Love him, he’s extremely useful.

Edit: oh and he hits like a truck.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 888 ★★★
    Congrats! It is a big milestone. I think the gloss is a little less than TB title as people tend to already have a rank 3 before beating (or surviving in my case) the Grandmaster. Whereas most people would have beaten Superior Kang and wait for what feels like an eternity to get their third rank 4.
    I too will join the Paragon club very soon as I need the EOP reward and a 100% Cav EQ this month… I am more excited than you as I am still mulling over who the third champ would be.
  • BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Posts: 204
    Malreck04 said:

To be completely honest getting thronebreaker was a hell of a lot more exciting. Perhaps that says more about my general feelings towards the game at this stage in my life. Have a lot less free time.

As for the choices, Hercules is Hercules, Kingpin is Kingpin, and of course the 8.1 gem had to be the same class as the one I already had. No regrets tho, Odin shreds rich get richer.

I agree...i became paragon this week also...it actually screwed me because my cyber tracker reset and did not count the 3000 units i had already spent in store...it wanted me to spend another 5000 units to get to the 2nd tier offers... ridiculous...also..still test of the TB for solo objectives with sigil..also still only tb daily specials..the 4.99 6* featured was nice until i got star lord, and valkyrie...3x...i feel im coming close to the end of the game for me...just not having fun anymore..i know im on a server that is purposefully not allowing me to get thru content without using resources and or money... oh well...at least i can retire knowing i made it to the top achievement...
  • IamGrO_otIamGrO_ot Posts: 172 ★★
    That Odin is great, for a max sig Angela 🧨💥🔥

Congratz 🥳
  • e_BULKe_BULK Posts: 21
    Congratulations! Reaching the highest progression level is a huge milestone; even if you have not enjoyed it as much as you did with some past accomplishments, it is still something to be proud and satisfied of. And those rankups are awesome for sure.