**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Increase the storage of T2A

I played this game for almost 2 years now without any 5* 4/55 (don't have any good 5*). So every T2A i got just went to the storage until it was full. Recently i finished act 5.4 and that leave me with SIX additional and it went to the stash.. im going to R4 rulk as i don't have any options.

Looking at this month calendar my prediction is that 2 of my t2alpha is going to be expired in the next month. Please do something about it, i'm sure that im not the only one here with this problem.

Cheers

Comments

• IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    Had the same issue. All you can do is make the best of what you can. I’ve luckily just gotten out of this issue but yeah it does need to be increased
  • MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    edited January 2018
    Hard to feel sorry for this situation. Also hard to believe you've been playing for that long and not even one decent 5*?

I'm guessing you have at least 15 in your roster and they're all terrible?
  • They already increased the storage of t2a this december. And if you've been playing for 2 years and are in a position to complete 5.4 im guessing you're somewhat good at this game. Both of those things belive that you should have earned a fair bit of 5* over this span of time. So you've either got 15 spider gwen dupes or you're too picky.

Also, it's part of the game, if you have t2a expring it's your call if you want to rank up CM or such or let them expire and save other rank up materials from being wasted on that champ.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Same thing happening to me
    I even got a generic, cosmic and Mutant awakening gem but no champs to rank up
    I completed LOL and explored act5 but all **** 27 5* in my inventory
    T2a inventory should be raise to atleast 16
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    I’m almost in the same situation as you are, however I choose not to complete act 5 yet. I still do most of it, but I make sure I don’t get more t2a that I can get later too.

However, the january calander will give me my first in my stash too.
  • heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    Hard to feel sorry for this situation. Also hard to believe you've been playing for that long and not even one decent 5*?

4zbbo94m9idz.png

I would've done Magik and X-23 longgg time ago, sadly they came a little bit too late (got them from act 5 initial clear), and i'm not in a position to rank them up anytime soon..
    ShadowNet wrote: »
    They already increased the storage of t2a this december. And if you've been playing for 2 years and are in a position to complete 5.4 im guessing you're somewhat good at this game. Both of those things belive that you should have earned a fair bit of 5* over this span of time. So you've either got 15 spider gwen dupes or you're too picky.

Also, it's part of the game, if you have t2a expring it's your call if you want to rank up CM or such or let them expire and save other rank up materials from being wasted on that champ.

Did they? IIRC they only increase T4CC storage from 9 to 12.

TBH i've never paid any attention to my T2A, i only noticed this after my act 5 initial clear. Gotta feed them to ma boi red hulk i suppose lol.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    It is kinda annoying they are giving us the resources to rank the 5 stars up slowly yet most of us want at least one champ we really want to rank up.
  • AakashAakash Posts: 340
    Hey, I had to rank up a 5* (duped Elektra) to R4 because I has t2A expiring a month ago. I truly am enjoying having her at R4 but with the t2A we will get from the calander this month Ill be forced to take up another champion to R4. I have sent tickets to the game team a few weeks ago too. I don’t mind the free t2As but we seriously need a bigger t2A cap, a lot of people in my alliance are taking up champions that they wouldn’t have otherwise. Thanks

I have opened more than 26 5* crystals all trash, I have a triple duped IP and a double duped She Hulk tho. Also Spider Gwen, Hulk Buster,Ant man, Rhino,Red hulk and Netflix DD. Other champions are fairly mediocre
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    The real problem is the amount of champs that are left behind. No utility, no isage, utter ****. And then you have the likes of Blade and Iceman that can fit in 99% siutations.

The game needs another 12.0 more than ever.
    True except this time they can buff the weaker characters instead of nerfing anyone

4zbbo94m9idz.png

I would've done Magik and X-23 longgg time ago, sadly they came a little bit too late (got them from act 5 initial clear), and i'm not in a position to rank them up anytime soon..
    They already increased the storage of t2a this december. And if you've been playing for 2 years and are in a position to complete 5.4 im guessing you're somewhat good at this game. Both of those things belive that you should have earned a fair bit of 5* over this span of time. So you've either got 15 spider gwen dupes or you're too picky.

Did they? IIRC they only increase T4CC storage from 9 to 12.

TBH i've never paid any attention to my T2A, i only noticed this after my act 5 initial clear. Gotta feed them to ma boi red hulk i suppose lol.

Take up X-23, Rouge or AV they are all far better than Red Hulk even unduped and all 3 deserves to be at R4 as a 5*

Nah the t2A cap hasn’t been increased my friend. Only t4ccs also if you look at my 5* roster I have opened more than 26 crystals and my 5* SG is one of the better ones lol. I have a triple duped IP and double duped She Hulk and another guy in my alliance has Juggernaut as their best 5* and he has opened more than 30 5* crystals. Featured crystals too he is 0/11, I think. Point is that there are a lot of people out there who have truly terrible 5* rosters

Same thing happening to me
    I even got a generic, cosmic and Mutant awakening gem but no champs to rank up
    I completed LOL and explored act5 but all **** 27 5* in my inventory
    T2a inventory should be raise to atleast 16
    Agreed

• GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    The real problem is the amount of champs that are left behind. No utility, no isage, utter ****. And then you have the likes of Blade and Iceman that can fit in 99% siutations.

21yyv4.jpg

Wait...
    sc4qmi37tm18.jpeg
  • Harit_kumarHarit_kumar Posts: 76
    Please we need a bigger stash of t2A
    @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_
  • RaidouRaidou Posts: 27

4zbbo94m9idz.png

wait wait wait, you have Rogue, X-23 and Magik? Hell even the AV can be added to the group. Magik, Rogue and X-23 are R4 worthy especially if you have expiring t2a, AV is debatable. What does "i'm not in position" mean?

Does this mean you've had rogue and you chose RULK over her?

On topic, I'm all in for bigger storage, yeah. As for you, you.. i don't have anything to say to you anymore. sigh
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Raidou wrote: »

4zbbo94m9idz.png

wait wait wait, you have Rogue, X-23 and Magik? Hell even the AV can be added to the group. Magik, Rogue and X-23 are R4 worthy especially if you have expiring t2a, AV is debatable. What does "i'm not in position" mean?

Does this mean you've had rogue and you chose RULK over her?

On topic, I'm all in for bigger storage, yeah. As for you, you.. i don't have anything to say to you anymore. sigh

OP did mention he would've done those if he could. I think he means he can't get enough T4ccs/T1as to rank these champs up to 4 by the time his T2As expire. Otherwise who would do Rulk over Magik/X-23 in their right minds.

OP, if you still haven't I suggest you use your RDT's to rank down a 4* rank 5 character of the same class (assuming it's T4ccs that you're lacking) even if you don't wanna rank them down (someone like Iceman, wolvie, DV, SW etc) and use them to rank up the 5* Magik or X-23. Because you can get the T4ccs soon and rank the 4*s back up, but not the T2A.
  • Rank up Magik, X23 or Rogue if you can. I choose not doing act 5.4 for the same reason, I already have 10 T2A and no one to rank up for now. I have 3 chances for Medusa, hope to get her.
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    edited January 2018
    I played this game for almost 2 years now without any 5* 4/55 (don't have any good 5*). So every T2A i got just went to the storage until it was full. Recently i finished act 5.4 and that leave me with SIX additional and it went to the stash.. im going to R4 rulk as i don't have any options.

Looking at this month calendar my prediction is that 2 of my t2alpha is going to be expired in the next month. Please do something about it, i'm sure that im not the only one here with this problem.

Cheers

It's really sad that you don't have desirable space to store t2a but can you tell me where to obtain t2a? Many top players have or more r4 5* champ but I'm only able to make my magik and aa to r4.After act5 completion I get 5 but that only able to make me total 3 r5 5*
    Plz share if Anyone know how to obtain more t2a
  • Would love an increase in the storage capacity of t2a. It takes a lot of resources to get our 5* champs to rank 4 and 5, so we have to be picky and patient. The “patience” part is what’s so challenging with such a small storage capacity.
    As an alternative, make the stronger champs more accessible and the weaker ones less likely to drop, but that’s not gonna happen.
  • And it would be great if this was very timely. With the release of Chapter 5.4, and the rewards for completion including a bunch of t2a, summoners that are still waiting for high level 5* champs to rank up would appreciate the time cushion so they don't have to wait to complete that chapter to "avoid" t2a going into the stash. Allowing for 20 t2a without dipping into the stash would be great!
  • Please also check out a great case made by Seatin. This includes a lot of details that simply can't be represented very well here without a hugely long post. It's a quick 7 minute video and the main points are made in the first 4 minutes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN9bg2yKIdI
  • RafamateRafamate Posts: 38
    Bad planning. If you know you will have too many alphas then why do you need to rush the quest to get more...??

Next time, finish every chapter but don't start the last one until you have room for more alphas. Stay smart, play smart.
  • gilbowgilbow Posts: 19
    I agree it should be increased now that they are becoming easier to get. They increases the t4cc amount and shouldve done the same with t2a
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Nooooo, this is not necessary. 12 is more than enough
  • Rafamate wrote: »
    Bad planning. If you know you will have too many alphas then why do you need to rush the quest to get more...??

Next time, finish every chapter but don't start the last one until you have room for more alphas. Stay smart, play smart.

I don't disagree, playing smart is key, but adding more room in storage is not about playing smart. If you haven't pulled a decent 5* and are waiting to r4 a champ, then you can't complete content because you're waiting on the luck of the draw. That means that some people are hampered from playing content that's fun, and that they're skilled enough to handle, by something that they have no control over.

Now of course, ranking certain champs is a matter of preference, and some content is not intended to be completed until you have the skill to do so, but adding storage capacity of t2a doesn't imbalance the game at all and it allows summoners with trashy luck to still participate in all the game content that they're ready for while they hold out for their luck to change.
  • CapWW2 wrote: »
    Nooooo, this is not necessary. 12 is more than enough

Your reasoning is not convincing.