**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Awaken/Rank Up: Gwenpool, Scarlet Witch, or Archangel

As the title says, I'm trying to decide how to proceed with ranking up and awakening two out of three of my 4★ champions: Gwenpool, Scarlet Witch, and Archangel. All three champions are 4★; all three are Rank 4/5. I have one generic 4★ awakening gem and only enough Tier 4 basic catalysts to take one champion to r5. My current plan is to max out Gwenpool at r5 and awaken Archangel.

Thoughts and suggestions? Thanks in advance for your insights.

Comments

• Gweenpool
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    Awaken and rank AA
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Awaken and Rank up Scarlet Witch! All are great choices though!
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    R5 all 3 of them. T4 basics come relatively quickly, just keep grinding.

No regrets awakening either AA or SW, although SW really benefits from a high sig level (60+). AA really comes alive when he's sig level 40+ because then 3 neuro's will grant you 100% ability reduction.
  • Røgue MonkRøgue Monk Posts: 16
    Thanks for the suggestions!

I followed my original thought: I ranked up Gwenpool to 5/5 and took her to level 38. Then, I awakened Archangel and put 81 signature stones into him. The differences are significant.

Now, I plan to awaken Scarlet Witch when I 100% Act 4, or finish Road to the Labyrinth. (I'll save those awakening gems if she's duped along the way.)

3,918-->4,700
    6xqbwq8jhkj8.png

5gkuy0haqs19.png

3,827-->3,964-->4,489
    p04bpx1a6isx.png

bwl15n7xcpu7.png

4ei5oibs1ph8.png
  • Røgue MonkRøgue Monk Posts: 16
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    R5 all 3 of them.

This, when I have the resources.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Abraxas365 I always tell people not to awaken a champ before you are ready to rank them. You may pull them before that happens and wish you had your gem back. Congrats though, AA is fantastic.
  • I moved this to a more appropriate section of the forums. Thank you!
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    R5 all 3 of them. .

+2