**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Extra node added into AQ, path 7 right side [Under Investigation] [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    adding extra fight is a big deal though which you all seem to have missed worrying about the short path with one energy more
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Ridiculous. Especially annoying for those of us who take that path to finish it before going to bed. Staying up an extra hour to move from a node that doesn’t even have an enemy on it? I think not
  • Options
    ShadowNetShadowNet Posts: 95
    Why has an extra move been added into AQ, path 7 right side!?

What’s going on here? @Kabam Miike

I’ve not seen anything mentioned about an additional move being implemented

its more than just a move added, once you cut back on path they made longer there used to be 4 fights left to get around outside, now its 5 fights

That's false. Outside left was always 5 fights, that's my path, it was always cosmic sym, groot, venom, cosmic sym, groot.
  • Options
    Reevesy01Reevesy01 Posts: 79
    Why has an extra move been added into AQ, path 7 right side!?

What’s going on here? @Kabam Miike

I’ve not seen anything mentioned about an additional move being implemented

its more than just a move added, once you cut back on path they made longer there used to be 4 fights left to get around outside, now its 5 fights

Pretty sure there isn't an extra fight only the extra empty node
  • Options
    MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    Never seen a game that makes this much money be this inept. You almost have to try to mess things up as regularly as this dev team.
  • Options
    VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★
    3xuy5jbp56gv.jpg
    f3asph9chx73.jpg
    Here's comparison pictures for anyone that's doubting what's going on or the usual people that come in with comments like "Get gud" or "You're complaining over nothing"
  • Options
    BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    Maybe Im remembering an old map
  • Options
    3xuy5jbp56gv.jpg
    f3asph9chx73.jpg
    Here's comparison pictures for anyone that's doubting what's going on or the usual people that come in with comments like "Get gud" or "You're complaining over nothing"

You should post the whole map since some people here seem to think that they added extra fights and stuff as well.
  • Options
    BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Pretty sure that extra node wasn’t announced. I’ve been on the forums more than playing the game 😂 hoping to see some change. Already in our group that’s 5/5 for almost a year now consistently a couple of our guys are down a champ from a science sentinel. Freaking BS if ya ask me. AAAAnd this is why we’re starting a 5/5/5/3/3
  • Options
    Yeah, it's getting worse and worse... makes you really think about why you're even playing...
  • Options
    hunter2377hunter2377 Posts: 24
    Don’t shoot the messenger guys. But once again Kabam - bravo!!!
  • Options
    Someone sabotaged the game. How is it possible that the maps just mistakenly have an extra node 😂 I would think that takes quiet a bit of work on someone’s part