**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 Star Awakening Gem Petition

VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
Hey folks, this is a petition, not a poll.

Please vote to show your support.

Edit: sorry for typos, but you get the message

5 Star Awakening Gem Petition 105 votes

Please offer an opportunity to buy a generic 5 star awakening gen
21%
Draco2199hurricantVavasourMEŦAPħҰSSeverus35AppieRockandrollinaDLoPrestiMjbootsMr_ChrisJets44wSWeaponXSpideyVartoxDarkmagic1991Luismarquez131ApacheSpartacus29FabiSungj 23 votes
Please offer an opportunity to earn a 5 star generic awakening gems
78%
OwGssEtaki_LirakoiGamerTerrynicks_21FlazinatorMr_3xcelsiorWhododo872danielmathAaron131109DHCVoLtSpidey076WhiteBishopLo4eathDLegendFuzzylumpsBitterSteelMr_PlatypusEb0ny-O-M4wGeneral__RossDrOctavius2_2 82 votes

Comments

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    The game is moving towards the 5*s anyway, so 5* awakening gems will become more available later down the road, like the 4* gems are now. No one knows exactly when, but they will come.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Buying them is not an option. Farming them is more fair
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    Have them in store for a cost of units but only able to buy one, after buying it, it disappears permanently. Then people can decide to earn it or buy it themselves.
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    I like both options, which I think is more likely.
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    The game is shifting to 5* characters. I believe that it shouldn't be handed out like candy but I think earning it through a hard price of content is acceptable. I don't think Kabam should sell them. If they did they would probably go for about $100. They do give two away (one generic, one class) from 100% the labyrinth
    That's true, but I would argue that the majority of the generic awakenings go to OG Ultron. That was likely the intent of including it.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Lol sour grapes from those who can't complete or explore LoL.

You want a reward, earn it.
  • cytwbccytwbc Posts: 93
    xNig wrote: »

what about the people who can complete and or explore LoL but cant since they cant awaken SL
    i got 11 5*s ( took a few breaks over the last year or so playing the game) only 2 are awoke. OG BP ( my 1st and 2nd 5* ever) and Ronan who i used the 12.0 make up AG on

So unless i get mad lucky i wont ever be able to complete LoL
    xNig wrote: »

I've finished it.

• Hey Guys,

Thank you for showing that you guys are interested in more ways to obtain 5-Star Awakening Gems, but petitions are not allowed in the forums. Although we do like to see what you're all interested in/supportive of, it's your opinions with facts that back things up we are more interested in rather than a bunch of names or clicks in a poll.
This discussion has been closed.