**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ultron prime or Ultron aou in the nightmare crystal

Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
The new nightmare crystal for next month has the Ultron labeled as Ultron prime. To me that references the Ultron from 100 percent clear of lol not the one in the basic 5 star pool. Can we get a quick clarification on this? If it miss labeled so be it but I'd rather it say age of Ultron or classic so we know which one it actually is. Thank you

Comments

• StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Ultron prime is the AOU one.
    The one from 100% LOL is called Ultron Classic
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Stewman wrote: »

I was confused at first too, and assumed it was AoU one (not sure why they just didn't state that to begin with...)
  • Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★

I've never once seen or heard AOU called prime. And I did some looking before I asked. I just want a clear answer from a mod or Mike. I don't care if I'm wrong or right I just honestly have never seen anyone call AOU prime so I'm asking.
  • I'll clear that up. Prime does refer to Age of Ultron. I had a slip up when writing that and forgot how we refer to him in game.
    Ascoop24 wrote: »

I've never once seen or heard AOU called prime. And I did some looking before I asked. I just want a clear answer from a mod or Mike. I don't care if I'm wrong or right I just honestly have never seen anyone call AOU prime so I'm asking.

I agree its confusing. AOU is a slang term of sorts that the community gave him when they introduced "Classic Ultron" as the LOL reward.
    I'll clear that up. Prime does refer to Age of Ultron. I had a slip up when writing that and forgot how we refer to him in game.

Thank you! That's all I wanted and figured so.
    sw5uekbsbwy8.jpg
    jwk418tn19hz.jpg
    That's the best I could find.
    That's the best I could find.

Awesome! Thanks @stewman I appreciate the help and actually being nice about it as well.
    You betcha Cheers
    Sorry, hadn't seen that mike had replied.