**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Free Gifts Deal

CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
I searched the forum but couldn’t find a thread. Anyone know why some people got free gifts the other day while others got nothing? Just curious of the reasoning behind it. I’ve been playing for over two years and I didn’t get anything. Friend of mine started around the same time as me and he got a T4CC. Just looking for clarification.

Comments

• CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    Surely there is a reasonable explanation.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    They randomly gave some of the player base gifts. And it was one of 2 gifts. Not sure why that’s not a reasonable explanation. They’ve done thtis in the past but with untis
    I guess “random” is a good enough explanation for me.
    Not sure why they didn’t just give everyone the same thing lol but whatever
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Everyone getting a free gift is the calendar
  • cx234333cx234333 Posts: 111
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Everyone getting a free gift is the calendar

what are you talking about calendar has nothing to do with this
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    CoachLed wrote: »
    I searched the forum but couldn’t find a thread. Anyone know why some people got free gifts the other day while others got nothing? Just curious of the reasoning behind it. I’ve been playing for over two years and I didn’t get anything. Friend of mine started around the same time as me and he got a T4CC. Just looking for clarification.

Hi!

The question about gifts has been addressed in this thread: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/67712/why-give-some-better-then-others#latest

Occasionally, we'll give different gifts to different users. Just because this wasn't your turn, doesn't mean that you won't have a chance in the future!
This discussion has been closed.