**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Where is the Beta Testing for Buffing Champions?

GuzmaGuzma Posts: 21
Was it just a one and done thing? They haven't even spoken about it in weeks, or possibly months. When will they bring it back? Or will they bring it back and continue to beta test buffs for champions? They only did Luke Cage and Red Hulk... and there are many more champions that need buffs, such as Venom, War Machine, She-Hulk, Joe Fixit... only to name a few. And if I'm not mistaken they said there would be an eventual buff to Carnage? Can we at least get details as to when that is happening?

Overall I just want to see this program come back as it open the door for not so great champions to shine as LC/RH now do.

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I really would like to continue it too
  • GuzmaGuzma Posts: 21
    edited May 2018
    Thanks for responding @Kabam Miike. Was curious to see how the program was fairing since it's been a while since we've heard about it. But thanks for the clarification!
  • ChuckNorrisChuckNorris Posts: 104
    @Kabam Miike Please make a Deadpool x-force better
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Lol mike.. people so impatient. LC and RH were good champs to buff to help the science class however don’t think buffing everyone who’s garbage is smart.. why does Joe fix it need a buff? War machine? He’s garbage in comic world, why would he be good here? Seems buffing focus should be more towards “comic world” gods that at meh here.. Magneto (for shame), ability reduction should be 100% against “metal champs”. Literally one of the most powerful characters in the marvel roster.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Bear3 wrote: »
    Lol mike.. people so impatient. LC and RH were good champs to buff to help the science class however don’t think buffing everyone who’s garbage is smart.. why does Joe fix it need a buff? War machine? He’s garbage in comic world, why would he be good here? Seems buffing focus should be more towards “comic world” gods that at meh here.. Magneto (for shame), ability reduction should be 100% against “metal champs”. Literally one of the most powerful characters in the marvel roster.

On the one hand I agree but then again there are certain god tier champs in this game that are way more powerful than they should be- for example, stark Spider-Man. Joe-fixit and war machine don't need to be god tier, they just need to be reworked so that they are usable.

Speaking of comic world gods, my 6* black bolt deserves a buff. And doctor strange :)
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike
    As long as venom gets one then im fine with waiting.
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    Is painful to see powerful characters fall so deep in to garbage like dr strange or deadpool xf
    Not even talk about Carnage, my favourite design character in the game... whoever design this champions as put sone mad love in to it,shame is abilities dont match.
    It is understandable, i think was @Kabam Miike that said before that kabam is quite a small team, therefore things take more time to develop and happen,and with the dungeons,new events and missions its normal that they are full of work
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    The Kabam timeline is not realistic. It’s been quite a while. It should be priority. It appears to be one and done most likely at this point. The talk is just that.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    It's just ridiculous. Players shouldn't have to wait years and years after pulling a champ for them to have any use whatsoever. My 10 years statement was clearly sarcastic, but it shouldn't take years to fix broken champs. For those saying we are impatient: I've been playing for about 3 years. How long is "reasonable"?
  • Hollywood_Hollywood_ Posts: 70
    This game have more than 100 players 10 for defence and 5 good for defence, and rest is trash, lol, and auto block kind of pain to make more money by some fools here,
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    Not one and done for sure! We do want to do more of these soon, but there were some bugs with the actual Beta Test system itself that needed to be taken care of before we could do more of them.

Keep in mind, coming up with the potential changes and then implementing them, testing them (even before the beta) and balancing them, still takes a lot of time. It's not a quick or easy thing to do.

Additionally, remember that we can still make adjustments without Beta Testing, like we did with Sentry.

you said you can make adjustments without beta testing like you did with sentry so could you do that for all the old champs that NEED A BUFF like spider gwen, old man logan, ant man, deadpool x force, rhino, carnage, dr strange and the like? it would make EVERYONE HAPPY!

please do adjustments like you did with sentry asap since you said you can do it without beta testing

-thnx
    CARNAGE

COLOSSUS

KAMALA KHAN
    GROOT

IRON PATRIOT

AND MANY MORE
  • xxxsidewinderxxxxxxsidewinderxxx Posts: 74
    Take a poll, figure out top 5 or so champs people want buffed, implement those changes...start there Kabam...
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    You can create entirely new champions, storylines, quests, special quests, etc, every month but can't update old crappy champs? Please! Who you kidding?
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    they started at LC and red hulk.
    they finished at LC and red hulk.

Kabam Miike literally said that they’re not done at all and there are a lot more to come.
    I would really like to know which champs are planned to be buffed next.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    You can create entirely new champions, storylines, quests, special quests, etc, every month but can't update old crappy champs? Please! Who you kidding?

Ever think that it is because they do all this every. single. month. that maybe, perhaps, just possibly, this is why they can't devote the development time to revisiting old champs? It is easy to gripe at a company for their process when you don't have to manage that process.

• Hollywood_Hollywood_ Posts: 70
    Hold on boys! Here not any developers of kabam, probably they don't let their developers here on forums, these guys here on forums just to make us entertain with their writing skills.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Not one and done for sure! We do want to do more of these soon, but there were some bugs with the actual Beta Test system itself that needed to be taken care of before we could do more of them.

Keep in mind, coming up with the potential changes and then implementing them, testing them (even before the beta) and balancing them, still takes a lot of time. It's not a quick or easy thing to do.

Additionally, remember that we can still make adjustments without Beta Testing, like we did with Sentry.

I hope this is working again soon...

This has to one of the, if not the best things Kabam has done in a very long time and makes the players feel important.
  • I'm looking forward to the test starting I can assume both will have bleed duration and intensity improved I hope to see a good fury buff added also
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »

So let's wait 10 years before we do anything about it. Great plan!

I don't remember saying that...

Frickin’ savage mod response right there.