**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is breaking TOS? Need answer from a kabam employee please.

RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
Hi,

Our alliance has been penalized for the second time this AW season for violation of TOS. Unfortunately, its been impossible for me to get the name of the player violating the tos to kick him out of the alliance. All i got from Kabam support is a generic message answering absolutely none of my questions.

We’d like to know if those 2 situation violate TOS or not.
1st situation: A player using his account on multiple device?
2nd situation: A father and his son playing their respective account on the same device once after the other in war?
3rd situation: A player playing his 2 accounts on the same device one after the other in war?

We would also like to know why nobody in our alliance got banned for violating TOS. It seems really weird that the whole alliance gets penalized but the person actually violating TOS doesnt get ban. How are we supposed to correct the problem if you dont tell us whos doing it and we cant find out by checking whos being ban?

All we want is playing by the rules but you are making it extremely hard by not penalizing the player and not telling us who it is.

Comments

• Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello,

Playing an account (or multiple accounts) that belong to you (meaning you were the original creator) on the same device or multiple devices is allowed.

While I understand that this may be disappointing, we cannot discuss actions taken against accounts with third parties, so we cannot tell you any more about anything that may have happened to another player. For any more info about account sharing, see our post about the subject here.
This discussion has been closed.