**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Working as Intended?

So I'm using hulk in the new challenge and his Sig ability reads "85% chance to stun for 2 seconds.... (here's the good part)..... stun duration increase by 1 second for every fury the champion has" but in the challenge I got about 8 fury stacks and landed an SP1 but the stunning didn't last 10 seconds but lasted barely about 3 seconds

Comments

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Those nodes have limber so if you parried a lot then it’ll be less
  • TheBlackDefenseTheBlackDefense Posts: 103
    Wasn't on the limber node... it was before chapter 4
    I tried it again with 14 fury stacks only about 3 seconds of stun
    @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ can someone give some insight on this
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    The challenge simply doesn't give you any fury stacks. Those fury stacks you see are actually just increased attack, and that's it. It has a icon so that you can know you have increased attack at that point, but only because is the same icon as a fury buff doesn't mean it works like a fury
  • So I'm using hulk in the new challenge and his Sig ability reads "85% chance to stun for 2 seconds.... (here's the good part)..... stun duration increase by 1 second for every fury the champion has" but in the challenge I got about 8 fury stacks and landed an SP1 but the stunning didn't last 10 seconds but lasted barely about 3 seconds

Hey there, I'll run this by the rest of the team and let you know what I find out.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    In for an answer...
    Thanks you @Kabam Zibiit
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Tha Maybe becasse tha pasiv fury and Not buff. And when u take dameg all out
  • muddy17muddy17 Posts: 225
    Working as intended
  • PureLegendPureLegend Posts: 25
    Never had much of a prob with the length of stun since it’s usually **** anyways. My problem is @85% he should stun mathematically 85% of the time. Mine is stunning per AQ tier @ roughly 23% as an avg. in section/tier 1 he didn’t stun once.

And as for fury mine never gets more than 1... pretty lame for a maxed out champ to only be a heavy hitter when he’s near death.
    Still waitig on an answer
    I bet they are just waiting for the event to end then they'll close the thread

I need an answer the challenge said you gain fury effects Hulks Passive says increase stun duration by 1 second for every fury effect

Now Kabam CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE AN ANSWER it's been almost 2 weeks
    (If it was an explot it would've been patched in 2 hours)
    2 and a half weeks still no response from Kabam
  • Tobin14Tobin14 Posts: 16
    The whole game is gone to the dumps. They don’t have time to fix bugs lol.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Just an anecdote, but I think the dream of superlong stuns is just that—for the longest time, Ronan users (and I was one who used the 4* when he was useful, which was a pretty long time ago) tried to load up Stupefy and Petrify and stun synergy teams against buff heavy opponents for what should have been incredibly long stun times.

It didn’t happen. Limber or not, you just couldn’t get the lengthy stuns that should have come if you read his abilities plainly and ran the calculations. And that, I think, was the issue: his abilities weren’t written for a plain reading. It was Kabamese, which reads one way to most people and another to the game team. Ronan simply wasn’t meant to be able to get 6+ second stuns no matter how well you stacked masteries and synergies.

This isn’t meant to be a potshot at the game team. It is anecdotal, but illustrative in the sense that quite often we read abilities as they are written and quite often that reading doesn’t bear out in game. There are sometimes hidden caps (X-23 stacks) that are later written in; there are sometimes code interactions we aren’t able to see; or there are calculation methodologies (passive vs. active buffs, node buffs vs. organic buffs, flat % vs. % of a %) that don’t make sense or are just different from how we may have been taught in math class.

I hope you get a straight answer.

Dr. Zola
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    If not on a limber node, you can take Hulk to about 1.5 to 1.9 bars of power and if you have 1 fury up, you can chain two 5-hit combos together and end with another sp1. As long as your Sp1's trigger a stun you can do that for about 50 hits easily.
  • FuzzyardFuzzyard Posts: 12
    I bet it’s “working as intended”, they aren’t going to fix something as trivial as hulk not stunning enough while half the mcoc community can’t even play because of the third rate scripting they’ve done that’s burning out our phones.
    I just want an answer not a "we'really looking into it" copy paste answer cause bugs and "exploits" get patched in hours or days why do benificial things take so long
    Just so you know
    We still haven't gotten an answer on this
    Over 2 months
    #Transparency
    Over 1 month*