**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

1% hp bug ?

2»

Comments

• EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    I noticed this too. Mostly when you need to finish the enemy, the combo doesn't get criticals and yours specials can't kill them. 1% health confirmed
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Happened in war today. Fired a multi hit special 2. Health dropped on each hit like normal, then It froze at 1% halfway through and the remaining hits did nothing.

And it wasn’t punisher or hela or anything like that. Wish I had been recording.
  • ZAQZAQ Posts: 35
    我在許多戰鬥中看到了這一點。
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    JRock808 wrote: »
    Happened in war today. Fired a multi hit special 2. Health dropped on each hit like normal, then It froze at 1% halfway through and the remaining hits did nothing.

And it wasn’t punisher or hela or anything like that. Wish I had been recording.

Oh yeah? Who was it?
    還有同樣的問題
    B)
    :D
  • Ravenrob_33Ravenrob_33 Posts: 120
    I have also seen this a lot as well I also see the kabam supporters are here tell everyone it's just a glitch or your imagination well it's not however if we started doing this I wonder how long it would take kabam to fix it as a exploit or bug? Just saying
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    Yesterday I was in a fight (should've been recording dammit) and was ticking away 3% health with bleed and poison on with loads of time left - i watched the health tick down from 12% to 9% to 6%, 3% and then guess what.... yep only 2% damage leaving him at 1% for maybe a half second (it felt longer) but long enough for the opponent to fire off a SP2
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I'd like all these people that are saying it's paranoia, that a rank 4 sig 86 5* SL with a combo of 49 should only do 2300 crit damage on his s2 to leave the opponent on 1%?

Really?
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Happens all the time to me and debuffs are paused during special 3's so if they get one off when they are dying or should be dead well they will hurt or kill you then die afterwards.
  • Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
    edited October 2018
    Day: 66
    No video provided yet, paranoia continues
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    It is odd when you hit your opponent with a sp3 while he/she has 10% health and it just miraculously stops at 1%.
    I’ve added assassin to help out but it still happens. Not as much but it does.
    As far as the people asking for a vid, it’s hard to stop mid attack and start the recording process when you’re not sure it’s going to happen after launching a special. Kinda common sense but to each their own.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Archdemon_ wrote: »
    Yesterday I was in a fight (should've been recording dammit) and was ticking away 3% health with bleed and poison on with loads of time left - i watched the health tick down from 12% to 9% to 6%, 3% and then guess what.... yep only 2% damage leaving him at 1% for maybe a half second (it felt longer) but long enough for the opponent to fire off a SP2

That actually sounds like it might be an artifact of the percentage. I've heard the percentages are rounded so that 99.5%-100% is 100%, 98.5%-99.5% is 99%, and so on, except for 1%, which covers 1.5%-0% (except for actually 0hp).

Your bleeds might have been doing something like 12.2% to 9.2% to 6.2% to 3.2% to 0.2%, which would show under that rounding as 12, 9, 6, 3, 1.
    Ordalca wrote: »

That actually sounds like it might be an artifact of the percentage. I've heard the percentages are rounded so that 99.5%-100% is 100%, 98.5%-99.5% is 99%, and so on, except for 1%, which covers 1.5%-0% (except for actually 0hp).

Your bleeds might have been doing something like 12.2% to 9.2% to 6.2% to 3.2% to 0.2%, which would show under that rounding as 12, 9, 6, 3, 1.

I get that... I really do, and in fact I actually explained a similar thing to my alliance members who have complained about this bug (be it visual or otherwise) what seems to dissuade me from this thinking though is the "pause" or slight lag there seems to be from going from 1% to death - this pause for want of a better explanation gives the AI time to fire off a special more often than not.

I'm trying to catch this happening on record (which I don't always do) trying to catch a decent sample range of examples though is proving difficult as it doesn't happen EVERY fight, only some
    Ordalca wrote: »

I get that... I really do, and in fact I actually explained a similar thing to my alliance members who have complained about this bug (be it visual or otherwise) what seems to dissuade me from this thinking though is the "pause" or slight lag there seems to be from going from 1% to death - this pause for want of a better explanation gives the AI time to fire off a special more often than not.

I'm trying to catch this happening on record (which I don't always do) trying to catch a decent sample range of examples though is proving difficult as it doesn't happen EVERY fight, only some

It isn’t difficult to capture ... it is impossible bcoz it doesn’t happen!

Not getting into a silly argument with you - it does happen, or else there wouldn't be literally hundreds of comments about it over several posts.... it's difficult to capture as I don't record all my fights... 1 is the game not being stable enough to run recording at the same time, the other reason is my own laziness at forgetting to start recording.

Stop trolling people just to try and make a name for yourself
  • ManTymeManTyme Posts: 47
    This is waaay too common of a problem. Cash grab
  • YotzYotz Posts: 117
    It's nothing new, it's always been there. I noticed it almost one year ago when mcoc started showing the health percentage. I brought it up in a BG stream and he said it needed to beef up my masteries lol. That shows how unknown the 1% issue was at the moment and this post shows how unknown it is still today. It's just lazy rng, happens even more often if the defender is nearing a sp3.
  • SlickSlick Posts: 137
    this has started to happen now again over the last 2 months. I did not notice it at all since my last post in this thread but not it has come back again. I assume something has changed in the code over the last 2 releases?
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    no lie this is still happening.

MODS any idea what this is cause I notice this a lot too
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello,

If there is a suspected issue please report it in a detailed and constructive manner using the templates provided. Also, please do not bump very old forum threads as the information may no longer be relevant as it is out of date.
This discussion has been closed.