**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Overheating is back. Fix and compensate.

I own an iPhone X. The overheating issue was a complete mess up by the production team in the first place. To then “fix” the issue that kept probably millions of players from fully participating in the game and to have it come back is completely unacceptable.
Because that is the case. The overheating issues that plagued the community are back yet again. It really is getting old. I love this game, but I am not willing to kill my phone over it. I am SURE most of the community feels the same way.
As I said, I love this game. So PLEASE fix this BS and issue a LARGE compensation for keeping your players from being able to play the game they love to it’s full potential.

Comments

• WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Yeah if this goes on much longer I'll walk away. I almost told the alliance today to find a replacement but talked myself out of it. I've spent tons of money on the game but we can't even get updates, doesn't make you feel like an appreciated customer.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    I own an iPhone X. The overheating issue was a complete mess up by the production team in the first place. To then “fix” the issue that kept probably millions of players from fully participating in the game and to have it come back is completely unacceptable.
    Because that is the case. The overheating issues that plagued the community are back yet again. It really is getting old. I love this game, but I am not willing to kill my phone over it. I am SURE most of the community feels the same way.
    As I said, I love this game. So PLEASE fix this BS and issue a LARGE compensation for keeping your players from being able to play the game they love to it’s full potential.

If you are experiencing issues with performance after the 19.1 update, please contribute to our dedicated thread about this topic. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.