**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any plans to increase 5* signature stones inventory cap?

DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
The peak milestones rewards system for alliance events give players the chance to earn up to 20 5* signature stone crystals every 12 days, on top of an additional 15 5* signature stone crystals from monthly master and uncollected event quests. Does Kabam have any plans to increase players' 5* signature stones inventory cap?

z7hxzobhcxjl.png

Comments

• Hey there!

At the moment we don't have any plans to increase the inventory size for Signature Stones, but we'll be sure to pass along the desire to the rest of the team. :)
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Hey there!

At the moment we don't have any plans to increase the inventory size for Signature Stones, but we'll be sure to pass along the desire to the rest of the team. :)

Thank you for responding to my thread
    Update:

I'll hit 300+ 5* signature stone crystals by the end of the month. I'm maxed out on 5* skill signature stones, I've been saving 5* shards to try to dupe Korg from the next 5* featured crystal. *5 featured crystals have a 4.17% probability to pull specific champions, there's a high chance I won't get Korg duped:

m10u2hhvn31c.jpg
    m2idqjntjju8.jpg

@Kabam Vydious Knocking on wood the team is considering increasing the 5* signature stone crystal inventory cap
  • twocastlestwocastles Posts: 16
    Seriously! I have 100 5* Skill Sig Stones maxed in inventory, and I have a dozen in the "timed" inventory. About to lose one to expiration tomorrow. I can't dupe a 5* skill champ to save my life. You can't even sell them for crying out loud! Total BS!
    edited October 2018
    twocastles wrote: »
    Seriously! I have 100 5* Skill Sig Stones maxed in inventory, and I have a dozen in the "timed" inventory. About to lose one to expiration tomorrow. I can't dupe a 5* skill champ to save my life. You can't even sell them for crying out loud! Total BS!

@twocastles I stopped opening 5* signature stone crystals for that reason. I'm opening five 5* featured crystals tomorrow to try to get Korg duped. The odds are not in my favor.

Unfortunately this thread no longer gets moved up when forum members add comments. Wish we could get an update on whether or not the 5* signature stone inventory cap will be increased at some point.
    19iw732upfu0.jpg

Months of saving in vain. The house always wins. @Kabam Vydious has the team commented on increasing the 5* signature stone inventory cap?
  • MagsMags Posts: 132
    Seriously, if a 5* champion takes 200 stones to max sig ability, why the heck cant we hold 200 stones in inventory? It's an incredibly simple thing to change on the "Team's" side of things.. There is honestly no good reason that this cant be changed immediately.. Unless its part of their 'diminishing returns on player progression' - which, if that's the case, just say so. We will be salty about it, but it's your game, you make the rules.
    If that is the reason, then can you at least let us sell the ones that are helplessly expiring without some sort of kickback?