**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance Quest Completion

I know I'm not tripping, but KABAM you guys said, by the end of the week everybody would get all rewards for the ALLIANCE QUEST COMPLETION EVENT because of the bug/error with the point registration.

Well, tomorrow is Friday, and it's already Friday if you on the east coast. I'm just wondering when will we receive those precious rewards?

Comments

• ChubzChubz Posts: 115
    mq0qtr2piewy.png
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I'm sure they'll have to calculate it when AQ is over in order to calculate the rewards
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    I'm pretty sure it says they will offer all the rewards for the event regardless of how alliances performed.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    I'm pretty sure it says they will offer all the rewards for the event regardless of how alliances performed.

Im Not sure we get all this. Becasse then somone cler map1 get what map6 play Not gone happen
  • They haven't been sent yet, but please do keep an eye on your mail for when they will be sent. If there are any changes or updates we'll be sure to update the announcement thread here.
This discussion has been closed.