**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Anyone else losing all controls?

The past few days after any enemy uses a special I briefly lose all controls.

And when I fight Emma after she uses any special I lose all controls for the rest of the fight. (Not reversed controls, NO controls.) My champ just walks toward her at that point and there's nothing I can do to stop it.

There's no point in reporting this the official way because kabam has not cared any time in the past that I've reported anything.

Just wondering if it's just me?

Comments

• Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    edited September 2018
    I had it happen 3 times the other day but not in the last couple days. Each time I had dodged part one of a special attack only for my champ to run into the 2nd part while I was still holding block.
  • 20 is a **** show. Freaking AI seems to have true strike on all the dreaking time.
  • 20 is a **** show. Freaking AI seems to have true strike on all the dreaking time.
  • BmanBman Posts: 221
    I had it happen to me quite a few times the last few days. Sometimes in arena, but most were EQ. Been getting hit through blocks quite a bit too lately ;(
  • hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145
    I get hit through blocks randomly. I didn't mentioned it because it is so random and unreliable that no one could accurately trouble-shoot it. It's seldom. I would gladly take those hits as a permanent game feature if I could just have my controls back reliably.
    hephaestus wrote: »
    I get hit through blocks randomly. I didn't mentioned it because it is so random and unreliable that no one could accurately trouble-shoot it. It's seldom. I would gladly take those hits as a permanent game feature if I could just have my controls back reliably.

The only problem with that is.....it's blocking. How is blocking an attacking blocking an attack if you can't block the attack? It's painful to watch your champ die because they can't ever get their game working right.

Yeah but this is kabam we're taking about. You can't expect things to work like they're supposed to, you know this. At this stage it would be a happy fantasy to be able to choose from the bugs. Having things simply work is beyond the realm of fantasy.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Yuuuuuuup. Its a nightmare. Its been since dungeon rereleased again for me. Lot in my alliance reporting issues with controls.

Happens to me in eq, aw, aq mostly. Parry timing has changed again as well, its not near as responsive as it was. Typical kabamming.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Block doesn't work, maybe 10% of the times. But, for now, it only happened in Arena, not AW/AQ.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Yeah for awhile now here or there but it seems to have gotten worse lately and i'm getting my ass kicked, my block timing is way off or they refuse to block at all, sometimes they stop in the middle of a combo, lag in the beginning of the fights and randomly and much more.

Honestly this game just seems to get worse and worse and make me more frustrated than anything, the fun goes really quickly when the game is like this.
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Oh yes this has been an issue all week for me.

Characters not moving, not attacking, not blocking. It pisses me off especially in AQ/AW where items are more expensive.

Livid
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Sometimes, I'm really mad, doing a Quest, when I get into the fight and the champ don't block at the right time. And then, I try to dash back, no control, only to find out that I'm on autofight... Meh!!!
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    Yesterday it was my Corvus vs. Hulk. Alliance War or quest. I can't remember which. But for some reason I had no control. I got lucky a few times. And the swipe would register to Dexterity and then I'd just block until the combo finished.
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    It was like I was on Auto Fight. But it was Alliance match
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Yeah I've had a lot of problems lately,

Seem to have random control reverse (not against frost as I know that's her ability) but other champs I pull back to avoid sp and run right into them or I try to run in to attack and instead dash back..

Champs randomly running forward and unable to stop them (even during the KO screen where I won due to a dot they keep running)

Block not blocking either hits through or just doesn't block at all (I've had both happen..

Parry timing seems completely off at times during a fight then the next fight back to normal..
  • Goldcup7Goldcup7 Posts: 42
    Yeah, this past week or so I've noticed that my block gets hit through occasionally (not during unblockable). You think you're safe and they get a combo or land a special on you.
  • Gino1290Gino1290 Posts: 37
    You guys are definitely not alone, parry is way off ,i stop punching mid combo randomly and get punished, controls are reversed and i cant recover off a 5 hit combo they are immediately hitting me ,or i freeze for a split second on the 5th hit and when the animation recovers im already getting hit, ive also noticed slight variations in the speed, i slow down or stop and the AI just seems to fly at me always in their favor ,and no matter how much i report these issues ,kabam says theyre working on it,the problem is we cant prove it unless you have someone record ur actions while playing, its a game on ur phone i get it but why did they have to ruin it, i cant possibly do UC level or act 5 (the AI is ridiculous there) and aw and aq is barely manageable!!! Kabam has taken all the fun outta a once AMAZING game, im gonna take a break and ill certainly not be spending any money on this game EVER!!! LOL
  • josperjosper Posts: 11
    Hi

Since the begining of september, I've had a similar problem. Sometimes, randomly, I lose completely the controls during the figths.

I suspect this has to do with my mobile phone model, wich is XIAOMI REDMI 5 PLUS.

This has never happened to me when I use may tablet.

Anyone with this problem and same mobile phone?
  • I have the same problems guys! I started to lose any pleasure playing this game! Just makes me nervous!
    Not that anyone at kabam cares or is listening, but this still happens. Especially with Emma Frost. Every time she uses a special I lose my controls. Not reverses. Lose all controls.
  • Snerp_CitySnerp_City Posts: 25
    Wow I thought I was the only one having this issue. Starting see this today after apple's IOS update.
  • DeadmaddyDeadmaddy Posts: 123
    josper wrote: »
    Hi

Since the begining of september, I've had a similar problem. Sometimes, randomly, I lose completely the controls during the figths.

I suspect this has to do with my mobile phone model, wich is XIAOMI REDMI 5 PLUS.

This has never happened to me when I use may tablet.

Anyone with this problem and same mobile phone?

I have redmi note 5 prime and I am facing same issues. The champ doesn't respond to taps and swipes
  • Same issue here.
    iPad Air 2.
  • EndymioNEndymioN Posts: 64
    edited November 2018
    Samsung Tablet here, i think its overheating, many fights controls lock up only when i force minimize and reopen the controls come back after a few seconds of pause. i guess kabam will only be happy when all tablets melt.
  • Hey everyone -

The best way for us to help y'all with these issues is to go to the proper threads provided below and copy the necessary information over to the template we have in the threads. Thank you in advance!

Android
    iOS
This discussion has been closed.