**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which is the most awesome of these?

Just noticed that people are (still) mad to get one of these champs. Let say that they are duped, so who is the most awesome of these?

Which is the most awesome of these? 37 votes

Iron man IMIW
24%
sfu_koraxArrsssAaronKLShadeZeroAdvJayCeeEpsilonloganjimmyjohnsAmazing_Demon05 9 votes
Captain America IMIW
43%
Spity68SaiyanStewmanJets44Foxhero007StucatSceptilemaniacCh1efsterzeezee57Maldroit2Bdavis_2017SparkyCzPennmabobTomstar124Cosmicspiderman777Ultimatesaber32 16 votes
Killmonger
32%
RaganatorTJ8210or_StrongjlamadisonPedritkoEnderDraco58Noob2435V1PER1987ButtehrsSupermanafficinadoInfineightCtuchik 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Captain America IMIW
    I'm not a fan of iwim on offense, and killmongers good, but cap iw just has truly insane damage. My 4* cap iw does more damage at rank 2 then my maxed out 4* stark spider. Cap does 7000 non crit with his sp2 non crit. Stark spidey does about 6000 damage with a critical hit with his sp2.
  • Options
    Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Captain America IMIW
    Maldroit2 wrote: »
    I'm not a fan of iwim on offense, and killmongers good, but cap iw just has truly insane damage. My 4* cap iw does more damage at rank 2 then my maxed out 4* stark spider. Cap does 7000 non crit with his sp2 non crit. Stark spidey does about 6000 damage with a critical hit with his sp2.

I feel the same way. I invested in Cap and haven’t regretted since
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Killmonger
    All are good options. Cap IW is great, but personally I prefer Killmonger. Getting unstoppable charges off SP2, and the MASSIVE bleed you can get off SP3 if you build up other bleeds in the fight before triggering (against WS ROL I managed to get him bleeding over 5k per tick with my 6* R1 KM), as well as KM's True Strike being able to be activated on an intercept if you have WS (and that WS synergy going the other way, making WS a bleed- and incinerate-dealing SL), KM to me has the best use.

That said, I wouldn't be unhappy or mad about any of those options.