**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rewards in Epic difficulty occult lab (Stay away)

13»

Comments

• Options
    GegeGege Posts: 26
    Getting spend reliving, potions, items for this quest is too scary. This is not possible. It really is not compensating, Kabam, review the difficulty level, because there is a day that is IMPOSSIBLE.
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I tried the t4 lab. Got 2000 t4b fragments for one path...Next day I did t3 lab twice. 400, 4* shards. For half the effort of t4 lab.
  • Options
    jvellusjvellus Posts: 21
    EazyDC69 wrote: »
    Quit complaining leoaqwftyc9w.png
    because this is what you can get

Love it. Have to look at the big picture. Risk vs rewards.

Farm ROL to get potions. If need be, spending a 100 units on a team revive to complete for a minimum of 500 5* shards is pretty damn decent for the state of the game.
    Cost no energy and you can always drop a level.
    The way I see it, better rewards means it may cost you. And at the end of the day, this is one of the most free types of content they have put out.
  • Options
    Not sure why everyone crying over this. If it’s too hard don’t do it.

Also if you don’t plan ahead and bring an immune champ for biohazard and then cry about it’s not kabams fault.

Bring in a durable champ, high attack champ, and immune champ. Then whoever else you want. Easy...
  • Options
    Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Only receiving 250 5* shards or 1k lvl 2 alpha cat. That’s great rewards for such content :) don’t waste revives on this content.