**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ has not been started

today is tuesday and every tuesday 3PM EST kabam start AQ but we don't see AQ started today . Is there any issue??
I am heraing from other alliance that they see AQ.

Comments

• Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited July 2017
    today is tuesday and every tuesday 3PM EST kabam start AQ but we don't see AQ started today . Is there any issue??
    I am heraing from other alliance that they see AQ.
    It doesn't start every Tuesday... AQ is 5 days on and 3 days off, so it'll start tomorrow if the last one started on Tuesday.
  • PrinceIndiaPrinceIndia Posts: 49
    I did not understand.
    wednas 3:00, thrus 3:00PM, friday, sat and sunday 3:00PM that means AQ will over at monday 3:00PM. Kabam always keep sunday and monday off and start from tuesday.
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    I did not understand.
    wednas 3:00, thrus 3:00PM, friday, sat and sunday 3:00PM that means AQ will over at monday 3:00PM. Kabam always keep sunday and monday off and start from tuesday.

no...
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    I did not understand.

Alliance War keeps a weekly schedule. Matchmaking stops Sunday and starts up again on Wednesday. Alliance Quest is on an eight day schedule so it doesn't land on the same days of the week every time, five days on and three days off as previously mentioned.
  • PrinceIndiaPrinceIndia Posts: 49
    thanks guys. yes you were right.