**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Parry Broken

Some times i use parry against my opponents. Then the stun Debuff it doesn't work. And this is big problem because we leave our Guard to try to attack after see "Parry" at the left side. Taking the Damage of them.

It is necessary fix this. Please let's turn the game better to us.

Comments

• mum_m2mum_m2 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Nope. The more challenging the game gets the quicker the parry is turned around. I've noticed this on infinity streaks.
  • DragonGamerDragonGamer Member Posts: 44
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    Nope. The more challenging the game gets the quicker the parry is turned around. I've noticed this on infinity streaks.

But i was at the start of the Streak. Maybe at my 5th battle. This mean a easely Fight but Parry was Strange with me. And this happen in missions too
  • DragonGamerDragonGamer Member Posts: 44
    Parry definitely broken. SL barely parrys at all now. Wish I could take videos on my iPhone

Thanks man for the support. This maybe will be a way to improve the game. See you later
  • Herk_DerpsonHerk_Derpson Member Posts: 33
    I also agree, the timing for parry seems to be a smaller window and it also seems like well timed blocks that should cause parry simply aren't registering at all, especially after dashing back or blocking. This was made very clear to me playing the spidey quest, parries have definitely been quietly tweaked. Or maybe suddenly my timing is just off after a year and a half of playing