**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

12 mil recruiting for end of season.

That’s correct. We know nobody wants to jump right now and miss their season rewards. When the season ends, we will do some “renovations” on the old alliance. Our core of about 20 people has been together for over two years. We are a bunch of friends that enjoy playing together. We like the big guys and we have two groups that run Map 5 but we also like the smaller guys that are wanting to grow so we leave one BG on map 4 and lower to accommodate all of our members and make sure everybody gets paid.

Our requirements are all easily met and donations are low enough for anybody to afford.
Donations are 30k gold 5k chips and 3k loyalty. Much lower than any other alliance our size. This is made possible by the long term members. We always throw in extra if we have it to keep the donations low.
Line is required. You can find me on there if you have questions. WeezerKDI
We have assigned AQ groups and War groups. Assignments are all posted through Line. We don’t really have set requirements for the events, just play. We never have any issues hitting the rewards. Our SA usually ends up around 600k with no extra effort or pushing. We used to have requirements for this stuff but it just became unnecessary.

We are all adults, work and most of us have kids. Younger players haven’t worked out in the past. Most of us don’t deal well with petty childish behavior.

If you’re sick of your current alliance and want to hang out with some decent people and have fun playing this game again, hit me up. It’s not a job. If you’ll show up and be active, that’s about all you should have to do. Everything else will work out. KOA might be what you have been looking for. I look forward to meeting you.