**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

HULK not strongest there is (YET?)

Was thinking there isn't too many hard hitters when it comes to Morningstar in AQ. Her bleed is quite remarkable. I know many people will say they handle her quite well with Vision, Iceman and Luke Cage (who got a buff recently). And they'd be right! You can and we do. I have never tried Dormammu so if anyone has I'd like to hear how he works out against her.

But when it comes to getting that class advantage, if you don't have Cage you really are at a slight disadvantage when it comes to beating her later in the week. So I started to think about my boy Hulk. Where is the Hulk love, sure he can do some insane damage and I would keep him in line with his current power output.

But if you've seen this fella in any media outside of the contest the dude is pretty near indestructible. Nuclear bombs, high caliber bullets ...... and that is what I would like to focus on. He in many forms film, tv, comics and animation takes heavy gunfire and he doesn't bleed. His skin is so thick and strong it just doesn't happen. And even in the rare case something does happen he regens! Yes, he will regenerate skin if he is penetrated. So what can our friends at Kabam do? The next time if they look at Hulk they can look at making his ability to not bleed an awakened feature. And a maybe a timer in which if he is bled by someone he has a small point in time that he can bleed but will stop it. That would be a game changer when it comes to taking down Morningstar who may be the best miniboss in map 5 at the moment. Let's face it Green Goblin can be easily taken down, and Night Crawler doesn't make no difference really between him and Green Goblin.

It's Morningstar that causes us to change our rosters up and there are few options really to take her down. Aligning Hulk with how his powers actually work would be a great idea.

A little bit bleed immune is all I think it will do. Like I said, some liberty can be taken when it comes to how it works.

Comments

• Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    If Hulk Is Stronge Like The Comic In the Game

Sentry Should Be The Strongest Hero At Mcoc
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    The game simply doesn't follow those things that way. There needs to be balance, and no champion should have everything.
    They wanted hulk to be the way he is right now.
  • Options
    TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    The game simply doesn't follow those things that way. There needs to be balance, and no champion should have everything.
    They wanted hulk to be the way he is right now.

Once can only hope :)
  • Options
    KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    If the game followed the comics, characters like Sentry, Phoenix and Black Bolt would be able to destroy virtually anyone, and Gwenpool would be a joke. But it's just not like that. And the game is better for it.
  • Options
    IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Sorry but as of now Jen Walters aka She Hulk is officially the strongest hulk in the comics
  • Options
    TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    The Collector has balanced strength, powers and superhuman abilities of all Champions (well... most, anyway) across the battle realm, so they all have a fair chance in combat.

We're talking about comic books here... use your imagination, people.

I could prove how unbalanced it is. But then again you can go try to beat act 5 to 100% with.

SPIDER-GWEN
    SHE-HULK
    THOR (JANE FOSTER)
    IRON PATRIOT
    GROOT

Just for starters.

• Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Lady Thor has a strong stun game. Not nearly as bad as people say.

I think it would make sense that hulk has a temporary bleed immunity like new iron man with his armor up. I feel they could do the same with him.

In terms of following the comics, it makes zero sense how characters like domino are leaps and bounds more effective than older champs. They really should buff characters like Phoenix.