**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

New champion being announced today at Comic-Con

Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
MCOC retweeted an image of the blue guy's helmet on display at Comic-Con, apparently carved from wood (or maybe it's plastic?). I would repost the link but I got knocked for posting a YouTube video recently, which was my bad, so, yeah, someone else can do that.

Announcement is this afternoon.

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Did they say if he's playable? Or obtainable by everyone and not just an exclusive champ(like goldpool)?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    Did they say if he's playable? Or obtainable by everyone and not just an exclusive champ(like goldpool)?

Announcement is this afternoon. No news on the character, yet, that I have seen. If I had to guess, it'll be a boss for a new quest aimed at the top players, like act 6. Just a guess.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

Announcement is this afternoon. No news on the character, yet, that I have seen. If I had to guess, it'll be a boss for a new quest aimed at the top players, like act 6. Just a guess.

Maybe not final boss of act 6, but the boss in the last quest of one chapter, similar to collector in 5.2.6 and OG ultron in 5.4.6. And the final boss of act 6 could be grandmaster.
  • Final boss in the new EQ difficulty coming the 17th?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    should be the same setup, so i would doubtit.
  • Was thinking that too but also wouldn’t be surprised to see a scaled down version.