**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

War error

We still had about 5 hours in placement, then we got this:

tvg552suqig4.jpeg
pd3adf5m01ui.png

Now it says we can search for war again? Did we just get screwed out of a war?

Comments

• Options
    SwappydooSwappydoo Posts: 21
    @Kabam Miike. @Kabam Lyra , @Kabam Sophia , @Kabam Zibiit , @Kabam Vydious please look into this as soon as possible. I am in this alliance, as well.
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    We were waiting for attack phase to begin.. then received a pop up saying we had a tie.. however there are no points and no opponent info.. and this was even before a war took place.8f7oflsks3pf.png
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

Thanks for the information, all. I've passed it along to the rest of the team for investigation into why this happened.
  • Options
    Thank you for the quick response. This bug could have a major impact on our AW Season 4.
  • Options
    DarkGuarDNDarkGuarDN Posts: 96
    also, something to note, one of our members reported this morning that when he went to place his d, he could not and it said that they were already placed, but I did not see them in any BG. and it showed his usual defensive champs as being in a war already.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi!

Thanks for your patience. Your alliance will now be able to place defenders for this war.
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi!

Thanks for your patience. Your alliance will now be able to place defenders for this war.

Is it just me or does anyone else think this is messed up ? Hopefully the OP and his alliance have time to get placement set up before war starts and everyone gets the message to place if they haven't or they will get a loss.
  • Options
    We were able to get all of our defenders placed in time, but it was close. Kabam was able to correct the issue in time so thank you to them and their support team.