**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

In-game path assignment for AQ/AW

Hello all,

Just a little thought I had that would make everyone's life just a tad easier.

Instead of having to keep path assignments on a spreadsheet or Line notes, why not have it in the game ? I'll elaborate.

First off, the leadership, officers and the leader, will assign people to BGs. You will enter a "map editor" screen that is available at all times, and chuck in the players that will be in each group.

Then, you will continue to assign paths to said people. They will not be locked to the BG or the path assigned, so to prevent missclicks or someone accidentally joining different group or veering off to a different path, but when entering the BG screen, that player's BG will be highlighted. When joining the map, their assigned path will be highlighted as well, lets say with a nice green glow to it, in each section.

Also, call outs, like those in the dungeons, would be welcome, such as "I have X energy left", "I'll have 1 energy in X minutes".

Here's my 2 cents, y'all tell me what you think.

Comments

• Options
    TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    I don't think that is necessary. Groups that are that strict about their alliance events have it all worked out already in their own methods, spreadsheet or third party chat app as you stated. Alliances that don't do that will only have further confusion with it. Quick chats are not a bad idea, but there is plenty of time to type it.

I would rather see the developers use their resources to solve bug issues instead of adding more stuff. Every new feature is just one more thing that can break.
  • Options
    Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    TheVyrus wrote: »
    I don't think that is necessary. Groups that are that strict about their alliance events have it all worked out already in their own methods, spreadsheet or third party chat app as you stated. Alliances that don't do that will only have further confusion with it. Quick chats are not a bad idea, but there is plenty of time to type it.

I would rather see the developers use their resources to solve bug issues instead of adding more stuff. Every new feature is just one more thing that can break.

I didn't say it was necessary, i just said it would make everyone's life a bit easier :) I know that solving bugs is all of our no.1 priority, but I wrote here in Suggestions because I had a suggestion other than "Kabum Fix Bugs pls" thread :)
  • Options
    TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    To be honest I thought this was under General Discussion. So in that case it should be a feature turn on or off.
  • Options
    TheVyrus wrote: »
    To be honest I thought this was under General Discussion. So in that case it should be a feature turn on or off.

yes, it would be turned off by default, you could opt in to it and try it out. Neat little thing, helps alliances, especially the lower ones, keeps things organized
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    Please...no more officer responsibilities.
  • Options
    What ? You want to add a whole bunch more code into an app that is already slow as a snail. Traversing around different screens, scrolling thru pages of crystals, heroes, items, and trying to move around the viewing area on a map. Let along taking uowards of 1-2 minutes now to resume to the map after finishing a fight. Latest version is sooo much slower than the already slow and choppy way it has gotten in the past several versions. Anytime they're adding more stuff into the game, the worse off it gets.
  • Options
    SummonerNR wrote: »
    What ? You want to add a whole bunch more code into an app that is already slow as a snail. Traversing around different screens, scrolling thru pages of crystals, heroes, items, and trying to move around the viewing area on a map. Let along taking uowards of 1-2 minutes now to resume to the map after finishing a fight. Latest version is sooo much slower than the already slow and choppy way it has gotten in the past several versions. Anytime they're adding more stuff into the game, the worse off it gets.

sounds like you need to upgrade your phone to at least 2015, i have "no lag" doing those things, its smooth, then lags for like a second when scrolling through champs, and then smooth again... And still, you're just complaining about the state of the game instead of giving some constructive criticism for my idea... "thanks" for the comment
  • Options
    Raganator wrote: »
    Please...no more officer responsibilities.

it was already our responsibility, this would just shift it from Line to ingame ;)
  • Options
    MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    i would love to see it...
    think this and many other features should be poart of the game.
    yes we have LINE or similar. but we shouldnt need to use it we should be able to manage our ally properly from in game.....
    atleast fix the god darn chat...

but i am always scared as to wat bugs may come with any new feature
  • Options
    MrMaat wrote: »
    i would love to see it...
    think this and many other features should be poart of the game.
    yes we have LINE or similar. but we shouldnt need to use it we should be able to manage our ally properly from in game.....
    atleast fix the god darn chat...

but i am always scared as to wat bugs may come with any new feature

everyone plays whack-a-mole with bugs, but that shouldnt stop innovation :)