**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Screen new recruits before taking them in.

Just had a quick question that I was thinking about...not sure if it’s a good one or not but here it is....with all the piloting players that are picked up by alliances everyday and get the whole team punished for there wrong doing in AW season when caught, wouldn’t be good to have some kinda way to screen your new recruits to make sure there honest and don’t cheat, kind of have like a blacklist if you will to give leaders and officers informed on the bad seeds? I know this might be impossible to do, but let’s just say it was able to be done...I believe it would save a lot of alliance heartache and time and energy. If we could weed these folks out it would be a better playing environment. As of now there is very strict punishment on alliances for harboring a known felon or felons, and quite frankly we don’t know nothing about anyone other then there words and game account rating...we kind of got to roll the dice and hope the new recruits will be trustworthy or not. Just a idea fellow community, nothing more, nothing less. Please vote below and thanks for your time and happy gaming :)

Screen new recruits before taking them in. 12 votes

Yes I agree, would be awesome to somehow have someway to screen new recruits, other it be a list of cheaters or some other way to tell.
75% 9 votes
No I disagree, there’s no need to add something like that, we are all bound to pick up a bad apple now and again...just gotta take your chances and hope for the best.
25% 3 votes
Not sure/undecided
0% 0 votes

Comments

• FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    Please remember to vote...that’s how things get off the ground :)
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    Let’s just say you have a alliance and are the leader/officer and your needing reliable, active non piloting recruits so you can play the war season without the fear of getting punished because of the one bad recruit you took in was a cheater and you had no idea the said person was going to do that. Thus, if there was a blacklist of some sorts we could screen the new recruits with to make sure there on the up and up our team should be good and not need to worry...it’s just a imaginary, impossible suggestion...but if could be done would definitely help all out.