**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New event ideas

This is just to see what everyone thinks out glorious overlords Kabam should make as an event in the future. I personally think they should do something like A defenders event or an agents of shield event.

Comments

• Hey JayCee, this is a great idea!

Unfortunately, I can't promise that any suggestions put forward in this thread will be implemented in a future update. However, we really do appreciate it when players take the time to share any ideas they have to help make The Contest better.

With new Event Quests coming to the game every month, this thread will certainly give our Game Team food for thought when they're trying to decide new and exciting ways to keep the game interesting.
  • JamesnptonukJamesnptonuk Posts: 108
    I always thought a prove your skill type event would be good.
    Everyone would have to fight using the same champion with locked masteries and no boosts revives or health pots available, the opponents would get progressively harder until you inevitably get ko'd.
    Rankings would be decided on whoever gets the furthest.
    The event could run for 7 days with one free entry per day with extra entries costing increasing amounts of units to still give kabam some form of revenue.
    This type of event would be purely skill based and in no way depend on your personal roster so would give true bragging rights to those able to place high in the rankings.
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    I would say a fantastic four event or a Spider-Verse event
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I always thought a prove your skill type event would be good.
    Everyone would have to fight using the same champion with locked masteries and no boosts revives or health pots available, the opponents would get progressively harder until you inevitably get ko'd.
    Rankings would be decided on whoever gets the furthest.
    The event could run for 7 days with one free entry per day with extra entries costing increasing amounts of units to still give kabam some form of revenue.
    This type of event would be purely skill based and in no way depend on your personal roster so would give true bragging rights to those able to place high in the rankings.

That’s sort of a spinoff of NYCC beat the boss but..... I like it. Sort of like challenges in clash Royale