**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

DR VOODOO hidden ability!?!?!

Hi,
I friend of mine made me notice something about DV spirit venom. In the DV profile description there's nothing saying that it can reduce healing effects, but when you pause the fight it says this
9gkvngb0zqlw.jpg

I've also done a quick test and it looks like it does stop the healing with 4+ poison applied.

@Kabam Porkchop @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike Could you guys confirm this? Can we have this added to DV description?

Thanks

Comments

• Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    All poisons reduce healing by 30%
    You mean for all the champions? O_o If this is true, I'm learning this after 3+ years of playing MCoC LOL
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Slux83 wrote: »
    All poisons reduce healing by 30%
    You mean for all the champions? O_o If this is true, I'm learning this after 3+ years of playing MCoC LOL

Yup, ALL champs with poison abilities do this. No worries, it's never to late to find something useful out.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    0rxu6bbt72ta.jpg

HAHA the beauty of this game! Thanks for the clarification
  • Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    Just be aware this does apply to liquid courage as well
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Yeah, if it wasn't for that, suicides wouldn't really do much damage at all (apart from recoil), cause you'd be able to just heal it all back from willpower
  • Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    edited October 2018
    Nice. Been playing for 2 years, learning something new now is rare but wonderful.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Yeah stack a few poisons with voodoo willpower can get to 1. It will never be 0 though. Only nuertoxin does that.