**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

One account, two devices question.

Hello everyone, just had a quick question...if I play the game on my tablet using my home WiFi then leave the house and use my iPhone to play using the phone carriers network would I be considered piloting because I’m playing on two devices? Kind of concerned...I don’t want to get banned. What do you guys think? Just was thinking about this while I’m outside playing the game on my iPhone. Thanks community for your input :)

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    No. That's not Piloting.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It's not piolting or account sharring, they are both when you let other people use your accounts and when that happens you trigger kabams detection system.

You can play your account or accounts on as many or as few devices as you want and you won't have any issues as long as they're your account/ accounts.
  • Account= cup. Device= girls.
    I hope this helps.
  • Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    Fuzzyard wrote: »
    Account= cup. Device= girls.
    I hope this helps.

Well played!
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    @Fuzzyard ok, let me look that up and see what it says.......AHHHHHH! Look away, look away...my mind is scared for life! LOL.
    @GroundedWisdom I figured you wrong man, your actually a good guy, thanks for the much needed info...at least you reply when asked a question, the mods are in your debit :)
    Thanks everyone for the info, just was a little concerned...I guess I don’t need to worry. Thanks again for your time :)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    No worries.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Thanks everyone for the info, just was a little concerned...I guess I don’t need to worry. Thanks again for your time :)

No problem, there is a lot of false information ( or misinformation) going around, so just try not to buy into it all.

They are just trying to scare people and lie about why they were punished or banned and are looking for a scape goat to pin it on and that's one of the things they are pinning it on an having multiple accounts some in the same allaince and that's definitely not the case.