**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Explore Act 4 or go Uncollected?

With this roster below, should I go for Uncollected or just focus on exploring Act 4?

ncw57edhcf3m.jpg

Comments

• rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    It will be hard, but you should try to get Uncollected. Its faster and has much better rewards.

Try to get some 4* champs to 5/50, that should help a lot.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    explore act 4
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    IMO: Definitely don't go uncollected. Explore act 4, level up, and rank your champs up. Getting uncollected is possible with 4/40s, but it's just that much harder and you end up spending more units/potions. And frankly, I don't see a full 5 team that I would take for uncollected. Corvus and Angel are good, but I personally wouldn't use the others.
  • robernestleerobernestlee Posts: 56
    IMO: Definitely don't go uncollected. Explore act 4, level up, and rank your champs up. Getting uncollected is possible with 4/40s, but it's just that much harder and you end up spending more units/potions. And frankly, I don't see a full 5 team that I would take for uncollected. Corvus and Angel are good, but I personally wouldn't use the others.

Thanks, TheLegend27! I think the biggest reason I've been on the fence is cause I'm stuck at 4/40 and still need class catalysts (AA is close but not there yet). And I'd rather spend units on mastery than potions so I'll be patient.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Yeah and act 4 will give you some class catalyst. just be patient bro youll be happy you did.
  • Uncollected is easy with Corvus and AA, enjoy your easy ride to the collector
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    go uncollected, monthly uc eq rewards are better then exploring act 4 - the only reason to do act 4 is mastery points
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Act4. Uncollected is way overrated. You basically get miniscule t4cc shards in daily crystal and a 750 hp insted of a 350 in your 4hour.

Monthly event rewards are good but most people ( in my ally anyway) need a few 4/55 champs to get those rewards.

To put it in perspective I used what I had for revives, spent no units on getting uncollected. I can only make it through ch1 of epic difficulty in EQ.

Act 4 gave me resources for an awakened 5/50 4* and a 4/55 5*
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    Explore act4 build those champs, symbiote spiderman
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    You mentioned mastery points too, forgot about that. I also got deep wounds maxed out and assasin lvl2 during act 4 explore.
  • Keep on exploring act 4, finishing acts and chapters are going to give you a ton of units and extra mastery points to move forward, don’t have to 100% the whole thing.
    Try to get AA and Glaive to R5. Then go uncollected. Then you can go back and 100% act 4, that’s what I did just a few months back. Good luck
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Uncollected, but be ready for pain. Idk what people are sayin uncollected is overrated, it’s definitely not
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'd keep going in Act 5 until you feel like you've hit a wall. Then go back and explore.
  • Deep_DiveDeep_Dive Posts: 2
    I'd keep going in Act 5 until you feel like you've hit a wall. Then go back and explore.

I agree. Go as far as you can in Act 5 and if you can make it and become uncollected then great. If not then you can explore Act 4 and upgrade more champs. I wouldn’t say becoming uncollected is game changing by any means but I would say the daily crystals definitely give better rewards as a whole. AA was one of my mvps in Act 5. Hes great for masochism nodes. Either way at some point you need to go back through and explore Act 4.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

I think this is the best advice. Never ask the forums what you should do, try it yourself first. Just make yourself this promise: do not overspend. Try Act 5 and see how far you get without spending. If for no other reason than just to gauge how good you are now. My guess is you aren't ready yet, but how not ready are you? Try it and see, then go back to Act 4 and try again later. If nothing else, you'll see how much progress you've made in both skill and roster strength.

How did I know when I was ready for RoL? I tried Winter Soldier over and over again, until I could kill him without spending a single potion on him. Then I moved on to Captain Marvel. When I could kill both in a row while spending nothing and felt good about my play, I knew I was ready. The forums can't tell you that, because the forums don't know how well you play or how much practice you need. We can offer advise on the benefits of becoming uncollected (they are well worth it, once you get there) and we can offer opinions on how good your roster looks. But we don't know how well you play: only you know that.