**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

thank you kabam for this game

It has gave me hours of amusement, and even with all the stress and disappointments, I learned how to deal with them. With patience and persistence, you can grow in this game too, even it takes much time. I reached Level 60 with 2 R5 in moth ago, I got a lot of dupped 4-star after level 55 and thanks to the introduction of glory and being capable to run map 4, 5 and 6, more R5's are about to come soon. All the kids who complain about getting 2-star from PHC are a bunch of cocky people who wants easy and free play in the mean time. I never spent a money in this game, but I don't critize the people who spends cause it is thanks to them this game is sustained, it's thanks to them you're still playing on.

Comments

• Lockey36Lockey36 Posts: 21
    I don't believe any of these people are cocky, not everyone has the same luck at opening crystals as some people do. Not everyone is able to grind arenas like other people can. It's great that you have never spent money on the game, you are dead right not to. What about the people who do spend money or those who even manage to grind units and then buy crystals from those units. Only to be met with constant 2* champs do you think that's fair, are these people not allowed vent their frustration. Life isn't fair that's a fact, however this is a game and most games you play the balance of rewards are usually fair. However with this game some people seem to do a lot better than others, which is what is probably annoying people.
    If you grind you deserve the rewards.
    If you spend money you should also deserve the rewards.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    This is a really nice player, he doesn't complain about stuff, he's also f2p. If he can be like this strong, you can too
    You grind more you get more, and stop complaining about PHC giving you 2*s. Be like wolf, he's a really good example of a chill F2Player
    Btw @wolf good luck getting more R5!
  • CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    Thank you Wolf for posting something nice and positive for the sake of being nice and positive.
    wolf wrote: »
    I don't critize the people who spends cause it is thanks to them this game is sustained, it's thanks to them you're still playing on.
    As a spender, your welcome.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Awesome! @wolf