**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

mordo's 3e special attack is way too weak

I find out while fighting mordo (and using him myself ) that mordo's 3e special attack does way to little damage,
his 2e special attack does about the same amount of damage. And also , the 3e special attack of mordo doesnt give any effects
i really think mordo's special should be buffed or atleast given some effects ,

Thanks for reading, and i hope it will be changed in the near future

Comments

• Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Characters that have a fast passive power gain, such as Hyperion, Doctor Strange and Mordo, tends to have a weaker sp3 relative to other champs. It's not fun taking insane amounts of damage from a sp3 from these champs over and over and in quick sucession, because they passively build up to the sp3 instead of taking hits to build up power.

I have all 3 of these champs and I think the damage dealt on Mordo''s sp3 is reasonable. Not a lot, but reasonable.
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    I've been the recipient of his s3 taking about 20-25% off a max ranked Thor in AW. It does plenty of damage.
  • Options
    job1212job1212 Posts: 30
    altho i gotta say, atleast make it so mordo heals or the badguy get powersting/weakness or any other debuff
  • Options
    well sadly for me it doe 10 % while his 2 star does like 15
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    job1212 wrote: »
    altho i gotta say, atleast make it so mordo heals or the badguy get powersting/weakness or any other debuff

He has a chance to get massive regen based on lost health
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    job1212 wrote: »

He does heal off L3 if you're low on health
  • Options
    wait i have a mordo without signature abilety ( could that change anything)
  • Options
    oow if on low health
  • Options
    well since the first few times i used it it kinda sucked i decided to only use the 2e special. i never knew most of these things
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I use his T3 as more of a utility in the chance of regen. It's weak but useful.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Try using his heavy to stack 10 furies up before using it, then you'll get an extra 3 from the S3 (or you'll get regen instead of a fury) and you'll finish off pretty much any opponent pretty quickly.

But as far as base damage is concerned, leave it as it is, I'm sure anyone that does map 5 would not appreciate being hammered by a constant stream of powerful l3s
  • Options
    GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    He either gains a ton of fury stacks or a massive regen buff, no need to buff him