Is Magneto getting buffed anytime soon?

Anyone have any thoughts?

Comments

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 1,695
    Here no, in other games yeah which sucks because he really needs a buff. 12.0 basically destroyed him and took away a lot of the little use he has
  • GamerGamer Posts: 2,209
    Ther neft him he culd stak 2 bleed ther take it a Way
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 1,548
    He wasn't good before 12.0... he is terrible afterwards ... I hope they buff him, he is my favourite mutant.

• MarriMarri Posts: 173
    He was useful before they removed PB synergy. Which was about half a year before 12.0.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 444
    Hehe, I wouldn't mind that now since I just pulled him as a 5*
  • There is an X-men movie coming out next summer that has Magneto in it. That would be good timing if they were planning a character update to any of the x-men.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 1,432
    There is an X-men movie coming out next summer that has Magneto in it. That would be good timing if they were planning a character update to any of the x-men.

Well they could've buffed DPX during deadpool event but they didn't
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,449
    There is an X-men movie coming out next summer that has Magneto in it. That would be good timing if they were planning a character update to any of the x-men.

Magneto has been in every X-men movie. Unless this movie revolves around him, I don't see that being a reasoning.
  • There is an X-men movie coming out next summer that has Magneto in it. That would be good timing if they were planning a character update to any of the x-men.

Jean Grey/Phoenix is the central character to that film (X-Men:Dark Phoenix) so if any character is going to get buffed, it will likely be Phoenix. It's arguable whether or not she needs the buff.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 322
    The next 2 champion buffs for beta need to be magneto and colossus!