**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Platinum 3 alliance recruiting; 17.7 mil, 2450 war rating looking for 1-2

If you are a stud in your gold ally and looking to get better war rewards, this might be the place for you. If you are a stud in your master/p1/p2 ally that is sick and tired of the highest tiers of ally wars and minimums and high donations, this might be the place for you.

Adult alliance, mostly US based, who's placed in Platinum 3 before; we know what we are doing and what it takes to finish in plat 3. We are not crazy and don't look to compete in the craziness that is master/p1/p2 alliance war so don't worry about that. We are perfectly fine being great fighters while using minimal items in Plat 3. We fight in tier 3 so tier 1-3 war experience is highly valued. We will be pushing for plat 3 again next season and probably every season after that so know that. No pressure to spend, no giving out of logins, no piloting, everyone plays their own account. Must be active in AQ and able to finish a path in AW Tier 1-3. If you are not a boss killer, don't worry, we have 3-4 guys that fight over the boss kills in each bg every war. We have some studs here. But if your a stud, come fight over the boss kills.

NO MINIMUMS in any event, we just ask that you do what you can and don't put up a Zero. We run map 5x5 but have a couple of BGs that like map 6 so we run that too 1-2 days a week. If you like map 5, great. If you like map 6, great. Either is fine here.

I'd like to say that 2xr5 five stars are required because most of the ally has this. But if you have experience and have really good rank 4s, that's ok too. 1xr5 five star a MUST.

No event minimums, Plat 3 ally, map 5 and map 6 opportunity, lots of good fighters and boss killers, great group of people, no drama (which is amazing). If this sounds like a place for you, hit me up on line (oh sorry Line is required too). Same name on line as in here.

Gregdagr8

Comments

• Options
    Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    We will be making a decision in about 5 hours. Anyone still interested, pm me on line.