Spider-man (stark) evade bug [Under Investigation]

Rulk014Rulk014 Member Posts: 2
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Playing against the new spider-man (stark enhanced) and he has a 3% chance to evade incoming attacks. He gains +7% flat increase to evade all attacks from signature ability "hero's mantra". The problem is that this chance to evade attacks is not being effected by defensive ability trigger reducing champions.

For example, Falcon has 100% defensive ability trigger reduction while locked on to an opponent with red wing. This typically means zero evade on classic Spider-Man, Myles Morales, Symbiote Spidey, Night Crawler, black widow, Ultron, etc. But, when I was locked on to the new Spider-man(Stark) he still evades my attacks and I got combo'ed and died. This has happened multiple times and is repeatable.

I see nothing in Spider-man(Stark)'s abilities that indicates that his evade would not be effected by defensive ability reduction like Mordo for example. I urge you to please consider this feedback and fix this bug as promptly as you can.

This is a major difficulty for completing the new web-slinger challenge on chapter 4 where getting hit with a combo means instant KO, and this functionality is not expected based on how the champions are supposed to work.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• beaupoembeaupoem Member Posts: 443
    regular attack or special attack? was Stark AI active? if so, it adds a flat 60% evade chance that seems like it's added at the end of whatever formula is used. so 0% chance to evade +60% = 60%. or maybe Stark AI isn't considered an "ability" since it's more like equipment/gear

if regular attack, then probably a bug.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there @Rulk014. I'm actually checking in with the team about this right now, and I'll get back to you once I hear back from them. Thanks!