PLEASE LOCK AW ALLY RATING BETWEEN SEASONS!

Here we are again, alliance sandbagging to lower the rating.

Kabam you should really lock the alliance war rating after season ends and restore it at the beginning of the next season. This will make the system way more fair!

At the moment is a **** show of alliance sandbagging and messing up the rating system!

Thanks for listening @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike @Kabam Porkchop

Comments

  • Bunny122Bunny122 Posts: 2
    edited October 11
    Excellent idea, the system is being misused too much. Kabam should just reset the war rating before the start of a season, to the exact rating where an alliance finished the previous season .
  • PennmabobPennmabob Posts: 569
    Nope, how are other alliances meant to build up war rating and move up tiers if they can only do it over the course of a season? The system will always be flawed, there's no perfect way, so people should just stop with these threads
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 414
    Yup tanking in full effect again, this just gives top allies easier opponents to begin the season. More deaths the get the higher they score....broken system still broken but hey we will get tougher nodes for next season with probably no increase in awards.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 417
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »
    Yup tanking in full effect again, this just gives top allies easier opponents to begin the season. More deaths the get the higher they score....broken system still broken but hey we will get tougher nodes for next season with probably no increase in awards.

    Well some top alliances has been tanking both on and off season. Still make master and plat so works pretty well *lol*
  • CobsCobs Posts: 54
    Wait we get awards for this?!?! All this time ive been after rewards, when and where do these awards take place?
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »
    Yup tanking in full effect again, this just gives top allies easier opponents to begin the season. More deaths the get the higher they score....broken system still broken but hey we will get tougher nodes for next season with probably no increase in awards.

  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 326
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    Nope, how are other alliances meant to build up war rating and move up tiers if they can only do it over the course of a season? The system will always be flawed, there's no perfect way, so people should just stop with these threads

    I see your point but if you're a 1700 gold1 and you build up to 2000 just because others are sand bagging you end up getting matches with op alliances for you and it's not really a good option. So this will produce a contrary effect. Earn your rating in season and fight up the ladder. There's no other best way
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 4,837
    Slux83 wrote: »
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    Nope, how are other alliances meant to build up war rating and move up tiers if they can only do it over the course of a season? The system will always be flawed, there's no perfect way, so people should just stop with these threads

    I see your point but if you're a 1700 gold1 and you build up to 2000 just because others are sand bagging you end up getting matches with op alliances for you and it's not really a good option. So this will produce a contrary effect. Earn your rating in season and fight up the ladder. There's no other best way

    The problem with telling everyone Gold 1 and lower that you know what's best for them is that they outnumber you ten to one. You're going to get outvoted.
  • PennmabobPennmabob Posts: 569
    Slux83 wrote: »
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    Nope, how are other alliances meant to build up war rating and move up tiers if they can only do it over the course of a season? The system will always be flawed, there's no perfect way, so people should just stop with these threads

    I see your point but if you're a 1700 gold1 and you build up to 2000 just because others are sand bagging you end up getting matches with op alliances for you and it's not really a good option. So this will produce a contrary effect. Earn your rating in season and fight up the ladder. There's no other best way

    Then the progress would be extremely slow and like I said even your way is flawed and there isn't a perfect way. People need to move up tiers for better rewards and like 12 fights in a season with half of them probably being wins won't help at all
Sign In or Register to comment.