**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mystic dispersion changes

xxgonzoxxxxgonzoxx Posts: 83
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
So after about a month and a half I have found that the update to mystic dispersion greatly affected my champions effectiveness in AW. Mystic champs have also been devalued with the proliferation of blade. I have personally decided to pull all the points from mystic dispersion and if given RDT i would definitely rank down some champs because of this. Has anyone else had similar experiences and feelings? My understanding is Kabam has not ruled out rank down tickets but wants to look at the data. So lets present them with some data. What issues have you seen? What rank up regrets do you now have? I personally have a magik five star I brought to rank 4 and put over a 100 signature stones in that I now wish i hadn't. She is still a great champ but having her that high is no longer the direction i would have went.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    "Shes still a great champ" is the reason you dont need RDT's.
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    "Shes still a great champ" is the reason you dont need RDT's.
    Magik (Pre-Nerf) She’s a GOD. Rank her as fast as you can!
    Magik (Post-Nerf) She’s a “great champ” but I think I’d rather use my class cats, gold, and time to focus on the next best thing that wasn’t even really a thing until KABAM!! it was.