**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Cable worth a rank 4 as a 5*, awakened at 20?

Abolitionist333_Abolitionist333_ Posts: 426
edited October 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I have 20 mutant sigs and 20 generals I could put into him. I don’t use him much for offense. Mostly for defense. Is he worth a rank 4?ronbmxqz2z58.png

Comments

• Ahhhhh 4:20 Post!

Didn’t even plan it ha-haha
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    no worth it and don't spend sig stones on him
  • Abolitionist333_Abolitionist333_ Posts: 426
    edited October 2018
    no worth it and don't spend sig stones on him

What’s your reasoning. Do you even know his sig ability?

• rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    Where would you even use him?
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Not really, a lot better mutants to save sigs and materials
    edited October 2018
    Not really, a lot better mutants to save sigs and materials

Better mutants in what way? Defense or Attack? I’m looking for defense.
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    No you can pull him as a 6 star why waste the resources for someone who isn’t amazing on offense or defense. Solid at both but doesn’t excel in either
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    He's a good defender depending on your alliance tier. If you have spare T2A or expiring T4CC he isn't a bad choice. And I know some folks who like to AQ with him. He definitely wouldn't be a trash R4 option
  • Omni wrote: »
    No you can pull him as a 6 star why waste the resources for someone who isn’t amazing on offense or defense. Solid at both but doesn’t excel in either

Because a single 6* Cable isn’t awakened like mine is.. Awakened he becomes a lot better with high sig
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    I wouldn't. Just not a top level champ to me. His attack seems so low and his is underwhelming. Likely just meant to give you more regen triggers, but meh.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Not the best defender but not the worst either, can catch people off guard if they try to bleed him. Also if you run unfazed you potentially give sparky a hard time or carch him off guard trying to punish a special.

As far as sig stones just leave him be as they do not add much to his sig, its high out of the gate and doesnt increase much(like hyperion); this means siging him up doesn’t add much aside from prestige and his prestige isn’t the greatest which means he’ll likely fall out of your top 5 fairly quickly(if he even makes it there).

Cheers,
    Guy with 4/55 cable sig 120 47.09% chance.
  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    Cable SP1 is good
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    I got him from 3-5* and although he has some uses, I don’t think he’s a great defender.
    I’d save it for a top level mutant. But if you’re skilled with him then go for it.
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    Just reading your replies it feels like you’re wanting someone to confirm what you wanna do with him. If you’re good with him then go for it. Not everyone is skilled with every champ in the game.
    edited October 2018
    BuckeyeKP wrote: »
    I wouldn't. Just not a top level champ to me. His attack seems so low and his is underwhelming. Likely just meant to give you more regen triggers, but meh.

4l65jv3i94ka.png
    4cd92szkrhns.png

2 rank 3 5* champs. Idk why he has a bad rep of attack.. But it was interesting to check out because I thought he did too.

I don’t look for someone to jus say “Yeah, he’s amazing! Go for it!” I’m someone who prefers criticism and for that criticism to be corrected by efficiencies and strength..

It was interesting to see how 120 sigs only has him at 47%.. I’m sitting at 44.3 so I wouldn’t want to put anymore sigs into him..