**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MUST READ!! New Ideas, New Suggestions

Here are some thoughts that may improve the game and benefit every player. Add your comments or thoughts,
1. Get rid of Alliance Wars. Too much cheating going on there anyway. But definately keep the Alliance Quests and improve the rewards from the quest and make the quests more often.
2. Much like Transformers Forged to Fight game by KABAM have a Daily and Monthly objectives where upon completion players are awarded gold and crystal fragments. This can be either in addition to the solo and alliance events currently in use or replace them.
3. Daily crystal rewards should adapt to the players level, meaning the higher your level you get a better champion not a 1 star.
4. Daily log in calendar should include a weekly catalist fragment that will give you a whole catalist at end of week ( tech, science, etc) in addition to the premium shards you currently get.
5. Offer a message option in chat so you can send a specific person a message without having to friend them. This would be very helpful with alliance recruiting since players are only allowed a set number of friends.

Comments

• Options
    RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    I want to add a couple of suggestions also, can we please increase the amount of gold in the solo events?? Also why not sell aw/aq energy refills, even if u limit it to 1 per event or something like that. And last but def not least, I know u hate to hear things like this but why not sell, for units or cash, class specific rank down tickets, I know kabam doesn't like giving them out but come on you rank up a 4* or 5* that was good 1.5 years ago but isn't so great in todays game, we all know things change so hey why not. Just my opinion.
  • Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    1) Alliance War is a source of t5 basics and shards
    2) There are monthly event quests which gives a lot of rewards if you complete them.
    3) Uncollected Daily Crystals
    4) Daily Catalyst Event Quest
    5) You get to have 50 Friends already
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Definitely agree with 1 and 2
  • Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    Just remove aw seasons and ill be fine
  • Options
    Mike_1978Mike_1978 Posts: 26
    1) Alliance War is a source of t5 basics and shards
    2) There are monthly event quests which gives a lot of rewards if you complete them.
    3) Uncollected Daily Crystals
    4) Daily Catalyst Event Quest
    5) You get to have 50 Friends already

In response
    1. Too many issues with Alliance wars, and takes too long for awards, get rid of them and shift the rewards given to the Alliance quests instead.
    2. The objectives would be available for everyone in every level of game and would be in addition to the monthly quests.
    3. Not everyone is uncollected and the Crystal's you get currently do not offer that great of a reward
    4. The daily catalyst event is available yes, but not everyone has time or champions to play through every milestone for a possible chance at a catalyst. This way everyone would get catalyst shards that vary each week and the odds would be better than what you get from the catalyst arena or grandmaster on sunday.
    5. Do you really want to add people as a friend just to chat with them about joining an alliance? Or add them just to make 1 comment. You would be adding and dropping people from friends list faster than the rain falls.
  • Options
    DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    not worth reading
  • Options

1. What tier are you in?
    3. If people want a better Daily Crystal then they should grind to become Uncollected. I'm sorry but the "everyone is not Uncollected" argument just sounds like your either lazy or not at that level yet. Either way, this is one of those scenarios where you should work to earn better rewards.
    [/quote]

1. No matter the tier level, it seems like too many people are manipulating the alliance wars to advance and making it difficult for other alliances to advance. That is why alliance wars should just go away.
    2. You should not assume someone is lazy or lack skill because they don't agree with the rewards given from a crystal, it would just be nice to see better rewards.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Sorry but totally disagree with the removal of alliance wars. AW is the best game mode to keep the competitive streak going and it’s exciting, despite rampant cheating.

If opponents wanna cheat, whatever. Just do right by yourself and things will go your way eventually.

AQ is monotonous and boring. In the past, at a time at which I’m guessing OP hasn’t started playing yet, AW was played solely for shards and AQ for rank up materials. Doing that again is taking a step back.

Seasons are still relatively new and Kabam is tweaking it to make it as honest as possible, barring the attempts to make it fresh and interactive. Give them some time and things will get better.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I don't want to remove AW seasons but I'd like to see the punishments become an actual deterrent and the rewards need a bump.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    You know another suggestion for improvements would be to make the dungeons permanent and maybe reduce the time it takes for champions to recharge after a dungeon battle.