**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are There Character Restrictions?

It would be interesting to know if there were some character restrictions. We have all been wanting some cool and neat champions from the Marvel Universe.

- Fantastic Four
- Mysterio
- Dr Doom
- Kraven the Hunter
- Morbius

That seems like a good place to kick a discussion as to what champions would work swimmingly in the Contest. Maybe some developer or character designer would see this and say that is a great idea!

Comments

• Was going to have a serious discussion about this until you typed the phrase "would work swimmingly"

Are you Alan Partridge?
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    Was going to have a serious discussion about this until you typed the phrase "would work swimmingly"

Are you Alan Partridge?

Canadian..... about the same.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    It would be interesting to know if there were some character restrictions. We have all been wanting some cool and neat champions from the Marvel Universe.

- Fantastic Four
    - Mysterio
    - Dr Doom
    - Kraven the Hunter
    - Morbius

That seems like a good place to kick a discussion as to what champions would work swimmingly in the Contest. Maybe some developer or character designer would see this and say that is a great idea!

Im sure they have plans, rememeber when this game came out..it had 24 characters, i even thought collosus was an awesome champ back then,

Then meta/tiers came into play. We could get some

Awesome characters, we finally got red skull and heimdal both to me...are below average champs. With better champs and choices in those classes.

85% of pool so far is trash,
    10% decent
    5% are demi/god

• The Champion pool is always an increasing thought in our minds! Though I can't say with what, don't lose hope on what possible Champions are to come!
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I kinda want some of the 70s kung fu characters like colleen wing, Shang chi, and Misty Knight. I keep hoping that we might see these with the netflix series, then again, jessica Jones is still missing.
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    The Champion pool is always an increasing thought in our minds! Though I can't say with what, don't lose hope on what possible Champions are to come!

I will be in Vancouver in December :) I'll stop by with a wish list lol

Actually last time I stopped by no one was home (it was the weekend).