**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quake still don't work

I have for some time brought Quake 4s to the r5, hoping to finally have a great fighting pg. Well, after so many updates Quake still DOES NOT WORK! When the duel begins, she does what I command her, but after a while, if I remove my finger, she remains on heavy charge, if I press to load again an heavy attack she remains still or does not respond to the commands! It is totally bugged! Is there any hope that you will adjust it? Can I ask a rankdown ticket just for her? Can I post a video and show you?

Comments

• Options
    Jeramy6815Jeramy6815 Posts: 68
    Works fine for me
  • Options
    TheWitcherTheWitcher Posts: 36
    Jeramy6815 wrote: »
    Works fine for me

I know that she work fine for many people, but on my device not. Android, on Sony Xperia Z2. Anybody else here, have it the same problem?
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    A little example, the second time that i remove my thumb dx she DON'T realeses the heavy attack, i have to retouch the screen
    (sorry, i've attached a video, but the format it's incorrect)
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Only quake does that?
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Only quake does that?

Yes, only Quake my friend. (you know, there's more and more of bugs and lags in this game... many times especially in aq war, my pg starting heavy attacks that i've NEVER requested, or they go to suicide while i stay in parry... and other things...) But Quake it's especially ungovernable