**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Symbiote Supreme's sig

zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 3,156 ★★★★★
So i grinded arena for SS and am debating using my mystic AG on him. Generally a sig that provides stagger every 15 seconds wouldn't be something id even consider but since his genetic potential, and with it the effects of each of his phases, is tied to nullifying buffs I'm wondering if anyone else that got him has tried him with and without his sig. I'm curious if there's a noticeable difference in how quickly he builds GP once awakened as I'd like to stack as many bleeds as possible in Fang mode and have them as strong as possible.

For reference I'm really at the point where maxing 4* is for my own enjoyment and not out of necessity. I have about 15 5/50 champs, soon to be 3 4/55 and 1 6*. I'd like to make SS viable for AQ and monthly UC questing. Only mystic champ i could possibly pull that is already released and use the gem on is Voodoo. Already have SW maxed with max Sig. Thanks in advance for any input you guys can give.