**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

10 mil needs 2

That’s where we are now. Here’s how we got there.
12 mil gold 2 trying to get to gold 1. AQ 55442, 600k plus SA weekly, lower donations than any other 12 mil joints.
Had a member get in trouble with Kabam (no longer with us) and lost 1/3 of our alliance.

Now the good stuff. The loyal OGs (3 years) remain. We know how to do this. We have already recruited 8 highly motivated team players and we will start back on the path to our aggressive AQ schedule as soon as we fill the last two spots.

Assigned BGs for AQ and Wars. We don’t have minimums because we don’t have to. If the whole team is participating, you get stuff done. Donations are 30k gold, 5k chips and 2k loyalty. (Cheap right?) Line App required.
Participation is mandatory in every event except arena wins. We know not everyone has time to grind. All adult alliance.

Got questions? I got answers. Find me on Line or in game WeezerKDI is my ID for both.

Comments