**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* arena

When are we likely to have a 5* basic arena? At the moment there’s a lot of people who’s accounts have out grown 4* but aren’t big enough for the stupidly high arena scores for the featured 5* arena, it being dominated by the top summerers as with it being a whole champ and the 6* shards. A basic 5* arena would let others grow and a basic champ with say only 1k 5* shards would make it less attractive to the big accounts. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

Comments

• Options
    DeckardDeckard Posts: 31
    +1
  • Options
    SuelSuel Posts: 279
    Red_barron wrote: »
    When are we likely to have a 5* basic arena? At the moment there’s a lot of people who’s accounts have out grown 4* but aren’t big enough for the stupidly high arena scores for the featured 5* arena, it being dominated by the top summerers as with it being a whole champ and the 6* shards. A basic 5* arena would let others grow and a basic champ with say only 1k 5* shards would make it less attractive to the big accounts. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

Thats my case.

I ve almost all 4*s and can get em in arenas

But im rly far from able to get a 5* in arenas, snd it sucks to depend on luck with crystals
  • Options
    Suel wrote: »
    Red_barron wrote: »

Thats my case.

I ve almost all 4*s and can get em in arenas

But im rly far from able to get a 5* in arenas, snd it sucks to depend on luck with crystals

It’s a problem they need to address I think and there missing out on revenue as well, I’d be tempted to blow a few units to get a basic 5* but I’m not spending Odins to get 50 mil+ and if I did it would only make others spend more and inflate the scores
  • Options
    skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    A basic arena for 5*s is months overdue, it needs to be 10% like 4* basic and the featured arena needs to increase from the pathetic top 150. Kabam are famous for being scrooges though so well probably see a 5* basic arena introduced when 7*s are announced !!