**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

5* arena

When are we likely to have a 5* basic arena? At the moment there’s a lot of people who’s accounts have out grown 4* but aren’t big enough for the stupidly high arena scores for the featured 5* arena, it being dominated by the top summerers as with it being a whole champ and the 6* shards. A basic 5* arena would let others grow and a basic champ with say only 1k 5* shards would make it less attractive to the big accounts. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

Comments

• DeckardDeckard Posts: 31
    +1
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    Red_barron wrote: »
    When are we likely to have a 5* basic arena? At the moment there’s a lot of people who’s accounts have out grown 4* but aren’t big enough for the stupidly high arena scores for the featured 5* arena, it being dominated by the top summerers as with it being a whole champ and the 6* shards. A basic 5* arena would let others grow and a basic champ with say only 1k 5* shards would make it less attractive to the big accounts. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

Thats my case.

I ve almost all 4*s and can get em in arenas

But im rly far from able to get a 5* in arenas, snd it sucks to depend on luck with crystals
  • Suel wrote: »
    Red_barron wrote: »

Thats my case.

I ve almost all 4*s and can get em in arenas

But im rly far from able to get a 5* in arenas, snd it sucks to depend on luck with crystals

It’s a problem they need to address I think and there missing out on revenue as well, I’d be tempted to blow a few units to get a basic 5* but I’m not spending Odins to get 50 mil+ and if I did it would only make others spend more and inflate the scores
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    A basic arena for 5*s is months overdue, it needs to be 10% like 4* basic and the featured arena needs to increase from the pathetic top 150. Kabam are famous for being scrooges though so well probably see a 5* basic arena introduced when 7*s are announced !!