**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unlock Willpower?

So I've been working on my masteries and have unlocked most of the masteries that you can use a stony core for. Now I'm sitting on 395 units and a decision to save them to get the two Carbonadium cores required for Willpower or use them for energy refills for quests (I'm trying to fully explore Act 4). What do you all think? Should I save up and unlock Willpower (or some other Carbonadium mastery that's awesome)?

Comments

• Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    Yeah it’s definitely worth it. I have it one but it’s due to me focusing on offense mostly but it’s helpful.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Nah I don’t think it’s worth it unless your running someone like corvus or suicides
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    edited October 2018
    Unless you're running robots, will power is the perfect thing to mitigate damage. It's super helpful in act 4. I have it maxed myself. It's super cool when. You are fighting cap or cage and you get hit with fatigue and start healing. Works wonders keeping you going in aq as well.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I still have a point in willpower but unlocked it when it was still amazing. I have been considering dropping it since it requires defensive mastery points I could use elsewhere but it is still useful. Unless you are going to run suicides (which I don't anymore) I don't know that it's worth the cost of unlocking at this point.
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    try saving up for deep wounds and assassinate, those masteries will do much more than willpower but are vastly more expensive
  • So I've been working on my masteries and have unlocked most of the masteries that you can use a stony core for. Now I'm sitting on 395 units and a decision to save them to get the two Carbonadium cores required for Willpower or use them for energy refills for quests (I'm trying to fully explore Act 4). What do you all think? Should I save up and unlock Willpower (or some other Carbonadium mastery that's awesome)?

U have to see first the video of the u-tube about it.Asking which is the best m.stone 'n c. Stone for the things that u like or general... Your take your answer! etc.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I don’t run willpower. I think it’s only useful if you are running suicides. There may be some times like in act 5 where it can help. Biohazard etc. but you are usually bringing immune champs anyway. I would say focus on offensive tools.