**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Decided on Act 4 exploration

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
edited October 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Since after careful thought and looking at my roster I will go for act 4 exploration first then go for act 5. List of 5*s Hood at 2/35, Punisher 2099 at 2/35 and Black Panther(CW) duped at 2/35 out of the Hood most likely will be used.
List of 4 stars I may add to team: 4/40 duped doc ock, 4/40 starlord duped, 4/40 ultron duped, 4/40 x23 duped, 4/40 Hela unduped, 4/40 agent venom unduped and 4/40 magik unduped. Will this team be enough for act 4 exploration? I may sooner or later get better champs down the line but this is my team for now. I already did act 4 completion and now going for 100% exploration. Majority of you finished act 4 by now I assume. Is there anything I need to watch out for? All tips and help will be appreciated thank you. I know exploration will be tricky but I am up for it.

Comments

• Options
    Currently I'm on the last chapter of act 4 exploration. The first 2 chapters are very easy. However chapter 3 gets slightly harder. Also a lot more energy is required but it should be doable. My team currently is 4/40 Gwenpool, Gulk, Iron Man IW, Cable and a 2/35 Hood. Sometimes i also use my 4/40 Killmonger. Everyone one of them is unduped btw. I think your team is a lot stronger than mine so you should be able to 100% act 4. However one thing i will add is you might want to think of bringing in a heal block character. I think in chapter 2 you fight a magneto who regens 1% of his health per second. I used Gulk for that fight.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    Swimmer15Swimmer15 Posts: 118
    edited October 2018
    With your team only one i see big trouble is mags on thorns 4.4.3, Mags on regen (sl can easily out damage the regen if can keep a combo). Would look to r-5 magik if you can, she will be a great deal of use even into act 5 and with RTTL.. i dont know if x23 regens enough to counter thorns, definetly prepare for how you will handle that. Jugs can be a pain (dont remember path) dont take all the chest, practice fighting esp now with buff, magik or SL can handle easy though. I know a lot say dont r5 4* but i am still using 4* in act 5 and i have done 5 1 and 4 100%. Would try r5 magik and SL, SL will be a lot of help going fwd and at r4 hard survive degen stuff like bane. Some 4* god tier champs and even some demigod will be a lot of help. My 4* AA, Iceman, Magik, Hyp, SL still see daily use. Honestly wouldnt mind having 2 of each those champs a 4* and 5*.

1c2mj1cudmm2.png