**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Legend run with android?

r4 gwenpool with suicides, fast android device, can I do a legends run successfully?

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    no
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    No
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    No
  • Options
    Mike8mn123dudeMike8mn123dude Posts: 33
    Heck no
  • Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    If you did, that truly would be legendary.
  • Options
    BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    Game is coded in such a way as to give iPhone users a huge advantage. I actually went to Verizon Rep to see why iPhone were faster and they assured me this was not the case and offered to email me bench test results that prove it. A new android device vs a new iPhone are pretty evenly matched with the edge actually going to a Droid in most cases but they said if the game was originally coded for OS and then ported to android this would be the reason for iPhone advantage.
  • Options
    I clocked in 1hr 50min for my full legends run on spidey quest,

Is that time good or no good?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    I clocked in 1hr 50min for my full legends run on spidey quest,

Is that time good or no good?
    no you wont get the legens bages. 1.20 mint im recone it the cot of

• Options
    Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    No, I believe a youtuber tried to calculate the difference, because of the longer load time you waste an extra 40-50 minutes more in the Event quests. The difference might be just 15-20 minutes in the Challenge ones, but still it's a huge handicap which won't make you get the Legend
  • Options
    This is very unfortunate. :/
  • Options
    Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★

It's not unfortunate, it's unfair.

It's not something that "happened by chance", it's the game that work better for iOS, and while it'd be enough to stop the timer during loading time, it's since the Legen run are out kabam don't give a F about android users.
  • Options
    Preventing loading times from eating into your time attack would help provide opportunity to players who run android who want legend titles. I do think it's unfair that you need a certain specific device in order to successfully rank in time attacks.
  • Options
    TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185
    Fel_95 wrote: »

It's not something that "happened by chance", it's the game that work better for iOS, and while it'd be enough to stop the timer during loading time, it's since the Legen run are out kabam don't give a F about android users.

i get what you say about being unfair, but i'm not sure that applies here.

Where are the windows phone users complaining about their speeds...oh no, wait, it's not supported at all.

There are so many games that run iPhone only. At least this one will run on android.

BTW, i AM an android user. hate iphone. BUT, i love this game enough that i went and bought a used Iphone 6S and run it on wifi only (not on phone service with any company).

and yes, the huge number of one word responses: NO are true.

When you have seen both, it is amazing difference.

Did you know that when antman does his L1, he "blurs"? well he does on an iphone.

Did you know that Magneto's heavy sends out pulses of electromagnetic waves that look like "heat waves"? again, only on iphone.

• Options
    Trumpoot wrote: »
    Fel_95 wrote: »

i get what you say about being unfair, but i'm not sure that applies here.

Where are the windows phone users complaining about their speeds...oh no, wait, it's not supported at all.

There are so many games that run iPhone only. At least this one will run on android.

BTW, i AM an android user. hate iphone. BUT, i love this game enough that i went and bought a used Iphone 6S and run it on wifi only (not on phone service with any company).

and yes, the huge number of one word responses: NO are true.

When you have seen both, it is amazing difference.

Did you know that when antman does his L1, he "blurs"? well he does on an iphone.

Did you know that Magneto's heavy sends out pulses of electromagnetic waves that look like "heat waves"? again, only on iphone.

What are you saying exactly?

What I'm saying is that it's disappointing and unfair that when i have the fastest duped 5 star champ in the game at max rank and level, and played thru this challenge perfectly only using 1 revive, no breaks, max suicides, full boosts, and yet I am unable to make the cutoff for time attacks, because i use an android with slower loading times than an iphone.

It doesn't make sense to not include android users in this legends badge challenge when they are fully capable of doing it.

I'm not buying a second phone of a different platform, for gaming purposes only. :/
  • Options
    TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185
    edited July 2017
    sorry, i got to wordy.

I think my point is this. the game is obviously optimized to iphone and ported to android.

however, if you optimize for BOTH platforms you aren't going to fix the problem.

you read about so many "bugs" that are timing related. "we changed xxx L1 animation timing that was preventing bla bla bla special after combo...bla bla bla"

all of those timing issues would X2 if you try to maintain two different copies of the game.

it is unfortunate, i'm just not sure that I could accuse kabam of ignoring or picking on an entire group of users.

EDIT: the good news is that probably more folks agree with you than me.
  • Options
    No need to apologize, haha.

Ah okay I see what you're saying.