New Random Buffs- Far exceeding power

BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 327
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
Facing Black Widow on Master, with my newly formed r5 symbiod, I was ready for her. Or so I thought..

Power Start 2- Power Reserve - Power Gain- Aspect of Resonance (more power) On top of Prove yourself and Stun Immunity.. I mean I hit a WALL.

There have been quite a few “Random” effects that felt as if they were a bit more than just happenstance. Re-Roll was an absolute, no question about it. They were combined in a way that allowed for unlimited SP3, which was achieved faster than Hyperion with an Infinty Gauntlet.

Faced similar, yet different, “random” like this. Anyone else seeing this?

Comments

  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 327
    daza6bvkhg3e.png
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 327
    ep2skixbm5rs.png
  • GamerGamer Posts: 5,873 ★★★★
    Okay with the pi im mabye Think it you skils and luck. And unluck BW Not the hard it only the evade.
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 327
    BeginthEnd wrote: »
    ep2skixbm5rs.png

    Normally I would agree. With “Aspect of Resonance” and the constant power gain, all of her abilities would skyrocket to an unlimited potential. Eventually it would hit 100% if the fight lasted long enough.

  • Reroll.....
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,867 ★★★★★
    Ah this is why i do hard mode only lol
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    BeginthEnd wrote: »
    Faced similar, yet different, “random” like this. Anyone else seeing this?

    Anyone else seeing what? Random nodes on enemies in occult labs? Yes, I am seeing random nodes on every enemy in the labs.That's sort of how it works...
  • @AxeCopFire , no he means certain combination of random buffs that together basically are impossible. Probably not by design though because I had both a Defensive Preference *and* Offensive Preference at the same time once, lol.
    A killer combo such as "damage from SP only", "no damage until 15 combo", and "power meter reset every xx seconds", or even maybe SP only with flat out "PowerBlock" definitely needs a re-roll. At least buying extra rerolls is very cheap, only a little Gold in Store.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    SummonerNR wrote: »
    @AxeCopFire , no he means certain combination of random buffs that together basically are impossible. Probably not by design though because I had both a Defensive Preference *and* Offensive Preference at the same time once, lol.
    A killer combo such as "damage from SP only", "no damage until 15 combo", and "power meter reset every xx seconds", or even maybe SP only with flat out "PowerBlock" definitely needs a re-roll. At least buying extra rerolls is very cheap, only a little Gold in Store.

    Yes, everyone sees "impossible" combinations all the time. And then we reroll them. That's still how it works. There's nothing unusual about any of this.
  • GluteusMaximusGluteusMaximus Posts: 1,248 ★★★
    BeginthEnd wrote: »
    Facing Black Widow on Master, with my newly formed r5 symbiod, I was ready for her. Or so I thought..

    Power Start 2- Power Reserve - Power Gain- Aspect of Resonance (more power) On top of Prove yourself and Stun Immunity.. I mean I hit a WALL.

    There have been quite a few “Random” effects that felt as if they were a bit more than just happenstance. Re-Roll was an absolute, no question about it. They were combined in a way that allowed for unlimited SP3, which was achieved faster than Hyperion with an Infinty Gauntlet.

    Faced similar, yet different, “random” like this. Anyone else seeing this?

    Did all that (not on bw, but ca iw). Luckily i pack my og vision for such occasions (also had biohazard, so that was a no-brainer.)

    R5 sym shouldn't be used as a cheat code for levels you can't handle with your normal champs (even symbiote level eq). That's when you get into trouble and run through your 8 rerolls plus 8 daily refills...
  • CrisprCrispr Posts: 16
    You got rick rolled. Lol
Sign In or Register to comment.