**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is infinite streak on arenas?

I don't get what Infinite streak is how do I get? And what even is it? I won hyperion a week ago on arena but I normally lost my streak between 15 - 20 I got 3.4 mil tho I have 5 rank 4/40 4 stars and about 20 at 3/30.

Comments

• Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    It’s a streak that remains beatably easy, and therefore with halfway decent skill, you can maintain your streak forever (or at least until the arena expires)... there are different ways to get it, but basically you need to maintain pi over a certain amount (based on which arena you are doing) past a certain streak (20 I think is usually the cutoff)
  • Jamieg_97Jamieg_97 Posts: 61
    It’s a streak that remains beatably easy, and therefore with halfway decent skill, you can maintain your streak forever (or at least until the arena expires)... there are different ways to get it, but basically you need to maintain pi over a certain amount (based on which arena you are doing) past a certain streak (20 I think is usually the cutoff)

So how do I get it?
  • EB54EB54 Posts: 77
    I’m not sure but I think the pi to keep it is 11k. Just keep your team above that after your streak is at 16 and u are good
  • BmanBman Posts: 217
    There r several diff methods. What arena do u wanna know about? Depends on ur roster, for what method would work best for u
  • Jamieg_97Jamieg_97 Posts: 61
    I got it thanks guys I did 1 to 10 streak with 1/10 3 stars then 11-13 with 4/40s and 3/30s and from 14-21 3/30s and from then on a team with a pi of over at least 8k
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Jamieg_97 congrats! Once you can get a streak arena is still boring but much more profitable lol. If you are still in the lower brackets you may even be able to get a few 4*s on the cheap. When you build your team more you will be able to get a streak different ways. Cheers.
  • DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 ★★
    Dragon's Arena Streak Method (Applies for 5* Featured, 4* Featured, 4* Basic, Alpha, T4B)

Matches 1-10: 4* 3/30
    Matches 11-15: 4* 5/50 or 5* 4/55 or higher
    Matches 16-21: 4* 4/40 or 5* 3/45 or higher
    Matches 22+: Team of PI over 12k

Two things I'll add to that. First, you have potentials for death matches in the 11-15 section, but using your 5/50s or higher, they are manageable death matches. Second, the "team over 12k PI" for the 22+ is very squishy, and is simply a recommended number. There is a risk of death matches (especially in the 5* featured and 4* featured) if you are using teams of only 3/30 or 1/25's. I strongly recommend pairing them with a 4/40 or 2/35 and higher to avoid those death matches.
  • Jamieg_97 wrote: »
    I don't get what Infinite streak is how do I get? And what even is it? I won hyperion a week ago on arena but I normally lost my streak between 15 - 20 I got 3.4 mil tho I have 5 rank 4/40 4 stars and about 20 at 3/30.

I made a couple of demo vids on YT under Geek Arts Gaming. Can also check one of my posts on this forum. Video should be linked.