**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why is ppl rating ghost better than sparky?

FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
Why? She's as bad as hulkbuster

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I mean, anyone aside from people like Quake who can take down WS in 23 hits...I don’t think they are in the same league as HB. Just sayin
  • Options
    FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Maybe because she hits about as hard as him(arguably harder) and has way more utility( pseudo immunities, extra power gain, sp3 tanking(with hood), and more). Idk though, that’s just a thought.
  • Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    If you don’t know how to use her she might look bad

If you use her properly, she hits rock hard
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    She has sparky level damage and is basically immune to debuffs
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    I need to learn ghost. Some alliance members love her and I don't know much about her. Don't have her as a 5 star and it's been a long time since I've ranked up a 4 star past R3.
  • Options
    CrisprCrispr Posts: 17
    With some luck maybe Ghost and HulkBuster will get nerfed.
  • Options
    Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Maybe because she hits about as hard as him(arguably harder) and has way more utility( pseudo immunities, extra power gain, sp3 tanking(with hood), and more). Idk though, that’s just a thought.

I don't know about more utility. She hits super hard, but she can't taunt or power drain. She can't infinite parry in LoL either. I'll call the evade boost and phasing ability about the same. The debuff removal is a plus over Spark for her, but outside debuff nodes, doesn't matter to anyone skilled.

Both are great.
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    I suggest you head over to YouTube and search up Pandaman. He always plays with ghost, watch one of his LoL run, no need to look through whole video - just Red Hulk fight, and you’ll get your answer :)
  • Options
    UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    With Wasp she also decimates auto blockers. With Hood she can tank SP3's and takes no damage from recoil. Full immunity to all active damage debuffs. She hits super hard with no ramp up time. The only champ in the game that can give her any sort of trouble is Dorm which Sparky suffers from the same issues against him.

Crazy utility + crazy damage and can handle almost any challenge the game currently offers.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Maybe you just don't know how to use her, and maybe you should get your eyes checked and see the damage she is capable of and maybe just maybe you just are not in the right build and not the right team

Heavy crit's 8k+
    Special 2 over 100k
    Again 177k+
    Normal hit crits 12k-25k+
    Kill Ws 24-34 hits depending on build

So how exactly is she worse than Hulk buster the tin trash can, I think she's to complicated for you and your build isn't optimizied for her so you're here bashing her lol anyone who can do that ^ and is considered an offensive god is definitely not in the pillow hand sponge teir.

People are allowed to have different opinions, but saying she's trash just makes me laugh, is she better than Stark that's debatable, is Stark better than her again that is debatable
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Hulk_77 wrote: »

I don't know about more utility. She hits super hard, but she can't taunt or power drain. She can't infinite parry in LoL either. I'll call the evade boost and phasing ability about the same. The debuff removal is a plus over Spark for her, but outside debuff nodes, doesn't matter to anyone skilled.

Both are great.

Tanking Sp3’s is invaluable, granted it’s with synergies, however, so is infinite starky parries In LOL, and Ghost’s synergies are with good champs, Hood is good, so is Wasp, and Antman isn’t god awful with the synergies
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Ghost with wasp and hood Can tank sp3. No danmged taking if u time it rigth
  • Options
    cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    people actually took this seriously?
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Lol at this thread.

In all seriousness though, they're both amazing champs. Spark you can slot into any attack team and have a beast. With ghost you have to build your team around her. If you want to go all out in one champ, ghost may tip the scale but for a champ that's always good regardless of team, Spark beats her
  • Options
    6yrara936yrara93 Posts: 60

Wrong.

I’m not sure if you are trolling, or just uninformed.

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    6yrara93 wrote: »

Wrong.

I’m not sure if you are trolling, or just uninformed.

Im not trolling lol I just dont know much about her only experience I have with ghost is fighting her in quests and she seems meh when fighting her
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    She is one of the best newer champs in the game, in my opinion. Watch pandaman Pete take her in the labyrinth and smack everyone down with 100k+ sp2 damage.
  • Options
    JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    @PandamanPete ...watch his videos and he will become your messiah!
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    I need to watch his videos. Just pulled her as a 5 star.
  • Options
    FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    I need to watch his videos. Just pulled her as a 5 star.

That’s lucky af
  • Options
    bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★

i dont mean to insult you by saying this but ghost is one of the games best champions and if not better than sparky certainly equal, however she is only as good as the person using her, just for an example a 5* r3 ghost can kill tje winter soldier in realm of legends in half the hits sparky can, second of all ghost does all that sparky does and more (with the exception of taunt). ghost can evade those hard to evade spwcials with her phase ability. im in a tier 1 master alliance and short of corvus glaive ghost is alot of pwoples next choice and rightfully so. i dont mean to pur you down bro but your got learning to do about this game cause nobody in the top alliances is doing anything but saying "oh damn i wish i had a ghost shes nutz" check out pandamanpete @youtube
  • Options
    bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    Lol at this thread.

In all seriousness though, they're both amazing champs. Spark you can slot into any attack team and have a beast. With ghost you have to build your team around her. If you want to go all out in one champ, ghost may tip the scale but for a champ that's always good regardless of team, Spark beats her

you most certainly dont need to build a team around her shes god tier on her own. i got both these champions her and sparky in 5* and yes she gets a nice boost from the quantum synergy but she doesnt need it at all, it does take her from being even with sparky as the best tech to being the best tech. Plenty of t1 people are running ghost corvus and cap or ghost corvus and sparky shes not needed in symergy like blade is to be god tier synergy just makes her above god tier. i know this cause im in a t1 alliance so i see what other top alliances do. i personally ranked sparky over her but only cause i like that champion more and have but ghost is all around a better playable champion. they both suck on defense lol