**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena [title edited by mod for clarity]

Blizzard_27_Blizzard_27_ Posts: 120
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
So, I’ve just joined the veterans bracket and was really annoyed when I put up enough points to get Corvus in round one but at not going to be able to awaken him, is arena worth your time invested or is it a waste of time when you could be doing EQs and progressing in the story quests, my IGN is Blizzard_27_ if you have any advice on which arena I should do and want to see my profile, thanks.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Basic arena was my only source of progression (as my 4* pulls and very, very rare 5* pulls were all horrendous) for a long time while I was trying to build my roster. The only reason I became uncollected was because I got every top tier (or at least really good) attacker/defender in basic arena for like half a year.

IMO, basic arena is definitely worth the time until you are at a point where 4* really aren't the main focus of your account anymore. I've got 2 top tier 5* that I need to focus on now, a couple decent/good 5*, and a bunch of maxed 4*, so I don't waste the time on any arenas anymore. 4* arena aren't worth the time if you already have a built roster and the 5* arena is simply impossible for anyone that actually has to do stuff in real life.
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    The basic arena is doable when you are newer to the game and you can get some solid 4 stars that will help out with content. For me, I've been at it awhile and arena is still very much a necessary tool for progression.

I grind milestones for 5 and 4 star shards only. I do the t4b arena and sometimes the other catalyst arenas. I'm at the point that although getting a 4 star isn't all that much to me, I can still appreciate getting the 275 red shards from it with a dupe.

The main thing is that gold is always an issue and it only gets more scarce when you starting ranking 5 stars. Those t4b arenas are a breeze once you have a solid 5 star roster. The grind gets easier but it's still boring lol.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,775 ★★★★★
    My source of units.
  • Options
    flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    personally I do arena to the 3rd or 4th milestone, just to get xtra units, shards, etc. Its a waste of my time to go after just one champ.
  • Options
    KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    I use arenas to build my roster, add champs that can prove useful, and to get those units and gold.

I enjoy the hell out of arena grinding, but I'll admit that it does get tiring.